Reading Nelson Montana's book - Bodybuilding Truth

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
glad I didn't buy it... he is the most sarcastic, bitter and negative person I have ever seen. His theories are interesting but are backed with nothing but threats, scare tactics and more sarcasm.

here are a few:
* Clomid does not work to restore testicular function and actually has a reverse effect.
* No pro uses Clomid.
* Anavar is worse on the lipid profile than DBol or Anadrol.
* 3 weeks is the absolute magic number for cycles.
* Deca will cause infertility.
* HCG is unneccessary during or after any cycle - because all cycles should be 3 weeks.
(that's among the first 35pages)

am i missing something here...? maybe i've been out to lunch

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Not that I know a lot about the guy, just that I've never been impressed with him.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
That's funny, especially since you say he can't back any of that **** up.

I'd comment more but I'm still getting over my dissapointment from reading that Kwycke and Crowler want to rip out dude's nipplerings when they see them.

Oh yeah, I see things Kwycke and Crowler.. nothing slips by ol' Ubi. :rasp:

;)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
for example,

Assertion: "T3, Clen, DNP, etc.... have no place in bodybuilding."

Evidence/Proof: "If you don't agree, write your own damn book."

a 6th grade english teacher wouldn't buy this ****.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Evidence/Proof: "If you don't agree, write your own damn book."

a 6th grade english teacher wouldn't buy this ****.
Is that really all the evidence proof this guy gives? Thats ridiculous. I have though spoken to guys that compete at the national level that say to stay away from nolva clomid and hcg. Of course I haven't ever recieved any reason why except "because you don't need that ****"

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Few of his assertions are based on any science.

Most of it is his own personal experience or spectulation. He continually cites other persons who have the same opinions but never any studies.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah well one of they guys told me instead of nolva clomid hcg he uses cytadrin for everything and after a little research it turns out the side and cost for that **** is ridiculous letro is the better alternative.

Back to the main topic though, what does this guy suggest to use during competition time then? I can understand dnp but t3 and clen? Don't tell me this guy says superior diet is how some of these guys shed massive amounts of fat/water in 10-12 weeks

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
clen is overhyped for fat loss IMO.

sounds like you wasted some money on that book Deo. Unless you read it for the comedy. I already forgot the author's name.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Few of his assertions are based on any science.

Most of it is his own personal experience or spectulation. He continually cites other persons who have the same opinions but never any studies.
Yeah. I remeber him getting called on that all the time over on the EF forums years ago. Needless to say he got mad often.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
FOr the record though, if I was ever depressed and wanted to read a humourous pick-me-up it wuld be a fun ride through someone elses skeleton closest.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
clen is overhyped for fat loss IMO.

sounds like you wasted some money on that book Deo. Unless you read it for the comedy. I already forgot the author's name.
no worries, it's an ebook - free, but I got what I paid for

as for the clen, so far so good... down ~.5" in 4days. I'm not going all in yet though, I'll know in 12days.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Never coming off..probably explains where he is coming from.

Wooooweee, this guy's a little nutty. Attitude sounds like he's dosing just a tad high on tren

Clen's pretty nice if used properly, IMO.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
like it or hate it, clen works pretty damn well for some of us...

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
well, in my limited experience with them, T3 and Clen kick ass. i simply don't like the shakes clen gives me. it does work though when i hit 100mcg

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Clen is damn good so far... 5days in and down .5" on the waist.
I don't think I'll exceed 100mcg however

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
risk---reward---risk---reward.. that's why I think it's overrated.. it's just bad for your heart, plain and simple.. scar tissue.. irregular heartbeat.... just IMO. :)

The irony is that I still run it from time to time. ;)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
but does/could that happen at a responsible dose of clen not exceeding 2 weeks?

I mean we hear the same things about all steroids: rot your liver, kill your kidneys, blow out your heart, ruin relationships... I know clen is a different kind of drug but aren't the side effects exaggerated when used responsibily

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
It's just more factual with Clen I think.

But you're right.. responsible guys like you and I (LMAO) probably have nothing to worry about.. heh ..heh......uh..heh.:cheers:

size

Awards
  • Established
I will be happy to write a book and sell it to all of you as long as you do not care that I have no references and no proof other than my word.

While I have not read the book(I have read some of his posts), bbing and aas usage has grown in recent years to more of a scientific level rather than gym lure. One can present ideas but to claim others are wrong without evidence is wrong. With blood results, scientific data/research, real world experience, and logic, then there is room for debate. With only real world experience, then there is nothing more than opinions.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
We can all write a better book than that IMO