antibiotics and 1ad will it get cancelled out?

BigMatty

Awards
I just started up a cycle of 1ad to kick off a test and deca cycle but unfortunetly had to make an emergency visit to the dentist and now i have to take amoxicillin 500mg 3 times a day for the next 5 days. I did a search and didnt get the results i was looking for. So can anyone tell me if the anitbiotic is going to cancel out my 1ad? im doing 600mgs of 1ad a day for the next 6 weeks. Thanks in advance fellas.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I just started up a cycle of 1ad to kick off a test and deca cycle but unfortunetly had to make an emergency visit to the dentist and now i have to take amoxicillin 500mg 3 times a day for the next 5 days. I did a search and didnt get the results i was looking for. So can anyone tell me if the anitbiotic is going to cancel out my 1ad? im doing 600mgs of 1ad a day for the next 6 weeks. Thanks in advance fellas.
Nah, it's not a problem. I've done Amoxil on everything. At the dose your using (500mg TID) it's a non-issue.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Anytime my friend. There is a write-up in the OCT/Rx forum with more details, or PM me anytime if I could help.