masteron used to control estro ?

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
I'll be on 1g of test / week and I've read that masteron got is kinda strong at blocking aromatase activity because of it's DHT derived structure, although it cannot compare to AIs, I think it's potency is more in the range of proviron, maybe more, but I was wondering if running it at 400mg / week would prevent bloating and estro related side effects with 40mg of raloxifene / day or should I add some aromasin at 25mg EOD ? I'm specially asking to you bros who have used masteron thx in advance

(quoted from anabolicreview.com, hooker's drug profiles)

"Masteron may actually be very useful for combating estrogenic/progesteronic side effects yes, you read that right….if you include Masteron in your cycle, you may not need other “ancillary” drugs like Arimidex or Letrozole). Hence, much like Proviron, Masteron could be used as an anti-side-effect-drug (remember, most ancillary drugs we use to combat estrogenic sides, like nolvadex, letrozole, and arimidex were originally developed to combat breast cancer...and thats exactly what Masteron was developed and used for)"

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i doubt i'm giving you any new info...but masteron doesnt do much if your BF isnt sub 10%. it's a contest prep drug (i've never used it, however, but that's all i read about it from users) also, you may incur androgenic sides that you wouldnt from an AI like letro or dex. granted, proviron is helpful for the libido, but if your on a bunch of test, a bit of AI will not do much to your buddy down below. is there a reason you are avoiding AI's? they do the trick, for me at least.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
masteron is just so much more expensive than using an AI (which will work better anyway) i don't really see the point (plus its more oil you need to inject)

as i've said in the past masteron was great in terms of making me very "grainy" but when i went on the masteron i was already well below 10% .. i was also taking adex at the time so i can't speak for how well masteron would have control estrogen on its own .. but if your concern is estrogen control adex, letro, or as you said aromasin are much better choices

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
thx for the answer glen yes I know all that but I also know that masteron + test + tren :) = killer stack as you cover all three different types of AAS structures (19-nor, DHT derivated and testo) so the masteron makes test even more effective, but as you said an AI is much better, what were your bf when you went on the masteron ? Also what do you think about taking primo instead of masteron, I've read very good things about it for lean gains @ 600-800mg EW

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i know very little about primo aside from the fact that its pricey and (at least used to be) faked a lot

my bf was around 6-7% when i started masteron

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
hell yeah it's pricey for my cycle I would have to spend more than $1500 only on primo if I would consider using it lol... that sucks because from what I've read primo is very close to masteron in results except for the fact it seems to give more lean gains

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
honestly with the price of primo and masteron i would just say **** it .. you'll get fantastic gains from test/tren alone .. the cost compared to what primo and/or masteron will give you in terms of gains isn't remotely worth it IMO

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
agree with glen. tren is so goddamn strong; nothing mild like primo will make a helluva difference.

and yes, primo is still faked alot. trusted UG labs are the only place i'd get it from these days. or human grade but that's next to impossible to come by this side of the pond.