So tired since being on t1pro

kranden

Awards
I know lethargy is a side-effect of t1pro, but seriously I cannot stay awake during the day, I am constantly tired, I have plenty of energy to weightlift and such, but the rest of the day for everything else I am just so drowsy, is there an added mineral I can take or something to help counter this besides caffeine or ephedra as to not speed up my metabolism even more?

Thanks,
Kranden

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
It's tough when your hitting the wall. All you can do is take stims, get your diet maxed out for enduring energy and give it your best.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
You could get some T4 and add more 4AD to the mix...take something like vitex or a mild dose of an anti-e to combat the fat/water gain if you're after lean gains...

wardog

Awards
  • Established
I concour..add more 4-AD. It should provide enough stimultion to get you going

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, if that is an option then that will certainly help. You may conisder backing off the T1Pro a little while adding the additional 4AD.

kranden

Awards
I have one week left on t1pro, then I am on my expensive 6 oxo should get enrgy levels back up(should have gotten liquid clomid) so adding t4 to my next cycle of t1pro in 5 weeks would help add to my energy, i figure with one week left it would not get it before my last week is up, but for my next cycle I will add it to it then, being it will be finals week I need to have the extra energy and not the drowsiness.

Thanks,
Kranden

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you make a change in your diet when you went on the cycle, a sudden increase in carb intake can cause a great deal of drowsiness. Just something else to consider, cuz if your already using T1 pro you have a fair amount of 4ad in it.

kranden

Awards
yeah, I made a big increase in carbs when I started the cycle, to make sure I was intaking between 3500-4000 calories as supposed to before I was in my cutting phase of 2300 calories.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Make sure your getting PLENTY of EFA's as well.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Upping the 4-ad does for the last week won't help now. the blood levels of 1-test are high now . He is probably like me and with any amount of 4-ad it won't help the lethargy. Take some smalll doses of ECA and you should be fine.... Keep with it... Talk to ya...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well a dramatic increase in carbs will have you sleeping everywhere an tired all the time. I go through this every time I finish my contest diet when I reintroduce carbs into my diet. I agree some ECA will help you out in either case.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
if you add in more 4-ad would you have to take an anti-e during the cycle? i have a pre-existing condition of gyno (not horrible) from when i was really young and dont wnat to inflame it too bad.. i wasnt going to take the anti-e during the t1 pro cycle as is but if i added more 4-ad i would think i would have to correct?

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
6 oxo should get enrgy levels back up
It may, but for me and a few others I've seen feedback on the energy did not come back until use of 6 oxo subsided. Some said it was a feeling of depression, mine was just an overall tired feeling.

Also while on 6 oxo you may want to up your flax oil intake to help with the dry joints.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by LakeMountD
if you add in more 4-ad would you have to take an anti-e during the cycle? i have a pre-existing condition of gyno (not horrible) from when i was really young and dont wnat to inflame it too bad.. i wasnt going to take the anti-e during the t1 pro cycle as is but if i added more 4-ad i would think i would have to correct?
With any amount of pre existing gyno always be safe. i would take an anti e with the 4-ad.... talk to ya...

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i know the limits of the t1 pro solution is being pushed as far as saturation is considered, so how much 4-ad can be added before its too much? also i didnt want to add too much as far as dosing/day is concerned.. i was thinking of adding 2-3 g of 4-ad just to try and fight the lethargy a lil bit more...

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Basically the 15g in it is right at the saturation limit. Any more in it you will get granuals on your skin. Bassically wasting it... Talk to ya.... Try the ECA....