old school vs. new school - AnabolicMinds.com

old school vs. new school

  1. VES
    VES's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    200

    Reputation

    old school vs. new school


    Transdermal 4ad/1-test, sledgetest, m1t (old school) and/or
    SD, P-Plex, Prostan

    Is there a sensible way to turn these into a good 8 weeker for size/strength by mixing what we had last year with what we have this year?

    I like the idea of running the SD and PP for a 6 weeker, as I've seen on another thread, but is there any place for 4ad, sledgetest, 1-test type of products in the face of that type of cycle?

    Or are dermal/painless oral items better run another time- like on the back of an m1t cycle, if one were to head that way?

  2. SecretOfSteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    164

    Reputation

    I have no idea what all those letters/numbers you're throwing up there mean.

    Testosterone enanthate 500mg/week (shoot 250 2x/week) for 10 weeks, HCG and nolva at the end.
  3. King Nothing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    294
    Rep Power
    255

    Reputation

    looks like he means the legal kind
    •   
       

  4. Ubiquitous's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,462
    Rep Power
    1848

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretOfSteel
    I have no idea what all those letters/numbers you're throwing up there mean.

    Testosterone enanthate 500mg/week (shoot 250 2x/week) for 10 weeks, HCG and nolva at the end.
    HCG at the end? nope. uh uh.. wrong. HCG throughout..not at the end. why play catch up.. and HCG is suppressive to the HPTA so I hope you don't mean during PCT.

    plus 10 weeks of Enan is damn short....... in my humble opinion, that is.

    The guy was asking about preban PH's and postban PH's.
  5. Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13068

    Reputation

    1-Test @ 300 mg. dermal & Sledgetest for 10-12 weeks, SD from weeks 1-4 and PP 8-12 if you want to go all out
  6. VES
    VES's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    200

    Reputation

    Thanks Iron, that's what I was lookin for...
  7. Magickk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    769
    Rep Power
    499

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    1-Test @ 300 mg. dermal & Sledgetest for 10-12 weeks, SD from weeks 1-4 and PP 8-12 if you want to go all out
    Not dogging IW's input - just chiming in...

    I'd prolly run the PP 1-5 and the SD 9-12 if it were me....
  8. CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Rep Power
    3201

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    HCG at the end? nope. uh uh.. wrong. HCG throughout..not at the end. why play catch up.. and HCG is suppressive to the HPTA so I hope you don't mean during PCT.

    plus 10 weeks of Enan is damn short....... in my humble opinion, that is.

    The guy was asking about preban PH's and postban PH's.
    HCG throughout is definitely the way to go. At 250ius x 2times a week isn't suppressive as some may have suggested. It's only the mega 3000iu/5000iu doses that suppress. 250ius appears to be the magic number to replace LH but not inhibit HPTA. Wishful thinking maybe? I don't know, I continued HCG into PCT for 2 weeks I believe - recovered faster than ever.

    M1T is probably still my favorite oral - beats DBOL even. And I can't believe M1T is any worse than Superdrol on the cardio profile. Your 'old school' M1T cycle gets my vote.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  9. Ubiquitous's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,462
    Rep Power
    1848

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    HCG throughout is definitely the way to go. At 250ius x 2times a week isn't suppressive as some may have suggested. It's only the mega 3000iu/5000iu doses that suppress. 250ius appears to be the magic number to replace LH but not inhibit HPTA. Wishful thinking maybe? I don't know, I continued HCG into PCT for 2 weeks I believe - recovered faster than ever.

    M1T is probably still my favorite oral - beats DBOL even. And I can't believe M1T is any worse than Superdrol on the cardio profile. Your 'old school' M1T cycle gets my vote.
    There's been articles posted here that show Nolvadex in conjunction with HCG will alleviate any HPTA suppression that HCG standalone will cause. Possibly the reason you got away with continuing HCG into your PCT.

    I just play the safe route and keep it with the AAS.
  10. SecretOfSteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    164

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    HCG at the end? nope. uh uh.. wrong. HCG throughout..not at the end. why play catch up.. and HCG is suppressive to the HPTA so I hope you don't mean during PCT.

    plus 10 weeks of Enan is damn short....... in my humble opinion, that is.

    The guy was asking about preban PH's and postban PH's.
    I run hcg 500 iu 2x/week on and for a week after I'm off at 1000iu 2x/week - run it with proviron when on and nolva when off, plus 3 weeks of nolva after stopping hcg.
  11. SecretOfSteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    164

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    HCG throughout is definitely the way to go. At 250ius x 2times a week isn't suppressive as some may have suggested. It's only the mega 3000iu/5000iu doses that suppress. 250ius appears to be the magic number to replace LH but not inhibit HPTA. Wishful thinking maybe? I don't know, I continued HCG into PCT for 2 weeks I believe - recovered faster than ever.

    M1T is probably still my favorite oral - beats DBOL even. And I can't believe M1T is any worse than Superdrol on the cardio profile. Your 'old school' M1T cycle gets my vote.
    isn't m1t more toxic than dbol? or just as toxic?

    I really hate dbol bloat . . . tbol is where its at.
  12. Ubiquitous's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,462
    Rep Power
    1848

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretOfSteel
    I run hcg 500 iu 2x/week on and for a week after I'm off at 1000iu 2x/week - run it with proviron when on and nolva when off, plus 3 weeks of nolva after stopping hcg.
    that sounds ok.. I'm scared about going higher than 500iu's at a time, considering the chance of Leydig burnout.
  13. Ubiquitous's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,462
    Rep Power
    1848

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretOfSteel
    isn't m1t more toxic than dbol? or just as toxic?

    I really hate dbol bloat . . . tbol is where its at.
    Toxic Schmoxic...lol

    I like all three. M1T gave me more stomach discomfort than any of them.. but I really did have amazing results from it.. I just keep all three in my arsenal.
  14. VES
    VES's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    200

    Reputation

    The m1t is in the "should use because its supposed to work like gang busters" catagory, though the first time I did 10 days and then decided it didn't seem like I was getting the explosive gains others talked about- but then it was by itself (I know, I know) and I was getting pretty lethargic and moody. Anyway, I'd like to figure out a 10-12 week cycle using everything I mentioned, so there's not a big period of PCT/cycle/PCT... I have a good amount of pain free oral from DS, and the m1t, SD, and dermal 4ad/1-test. I'm really thinking about igf-1 from a trusted board store, but it seems like it would be better to take it first to take advantage of the cellular changes. I think I read that igf-1 is what GH becomes...so if I don't have to pay 1200 for it, I'll go for OT or igf-1. Any other thoughts on how I should get this going? The only other thing I was going to get to add was Phera-Plex to the PH cycle. I have 3 batches of tamox from last year (Phoenix Labs) I was going to use for PCT, but I'm thinking of adding rebound xt or anabolic extreme "PCT". Thanks for your input if you have any.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. old alphamine vs new alphamine
    By onebabooze808 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-09-2014, 07:12 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 12:39 AM
  3. old T911 vs new T911
    By protempsfish in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 12:38 PM
  4. old Aspire36 vs new Aspire36 Plus for hard ons
    By Quiller in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 02:30 AM
  5. Old Epistane vs New Epitstane
    By Whacked in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 01:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in