Preparing first run of PP

jshin

Awards
Hey all I was thinking of laying out a PP cycle. I put a bottle on order at nutra planet. Do you think I should do 30days at 20mg a piece? Or 30mg for 2 1/2 wks? Or possibly pick up another bottle and just run a full 5 wks at 30mg?

I have all my PCT supplements in hand along with Hawthorne berry and Celery seed extract for BP issues. Last question is will i need RYR for PP? I already supplement a ton of EFAs

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Hey all I was thinking of laying out a PP cycle. I put a bottle on order at nutra planet. Do you think I should do 30days at 20mg a piece? Or 30mg for 2 1/2 wks? Or possibly pick up another bottle and just run a full 5 wks at 30mg?

I have all my PCT supplements in hand along with Hawthorne berry and Celery seed extract for BP issues. Last question is will i need RYR for PP? I already supplement a ton of EFAs
I would start with 20mg and go from there. How big are you? I'm around 225-230 at the moment and I'll probably start at 20 for the cycle I'm planning on running here in the next month or so. The Ancillaries look good, if you take in a lot of EFAs you should be fine, but RYR is pretty cheap, so it's up to you. Some are debating pushing the PP cycle out for a full 6 weeks at 20-30mg dosing, but without bloodwork posted it's kinda hard to tell just how taxing this may be on the system. Good luck with the cycle. :thumbsup: