friction515

Awards
  • Established
weeks 1-15 test e 400mg mon and thurs
weeks 1-4 anadrol 50mg per day
weeks 1-4test prop 100mg a day to supplement test untell the
test e kicks in
weeks 2-15 npp 100mg eod
letro as needed and proper pct of course how does this look I'm open to any suggestions.
This cycle would be for the most mass possible.
:cheers:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
that's a long time to run the npp .. that's normally a deca length .. however i have NO problem with some running it that long

however, i would start the npp week 1 and run it through week 14 so you can end on test only as nandrolone shuts you down hard

since you are already kick starting with drol i would run the prop weeks 14-16 then start pct 2 days after your last prop shot

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to throw the prop in because i've never run a nandrolone product before and was worried about the sexual sides, or the lack there of.

SecretOfSteel

Awards
I see no real need to run the prop with the anadrol - choose one if your main reason is just to get the cycle going.

running a nandrolone product, you should be wary of progestin building since you're running so long - IF your estrogen levels get high enough and your progestin levels have built up you could have one hell of a case of gyno that will be VERY hard to defeat.

Don't worry too much about the nandrolone shutting you down - the test will take care of that - by the time the test is kicking in the nandrolone should be shutting you down so it shouldn't be a problem getting it up.