Need advice on 1ad/superdrol/dbol cycle

L

lightweight

Awards
Hey guys i recently got a hold of 2 bottles of 1-ad and a 100 tabs of dbol. I aslo have a bottle of sd laying around.

I am looking to bulk up this winter. Any suggestions on dosages, or stacking abilties with all 3 or 2 of them for a good bulk. I have used sd before and worked great byitself. Thanks in advance.

M

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
SD and DBOL.......not a good combo. That will be a little hard on you. Run a search on stacking orals. You will see why. Whichever you choose to do though best of luck to you. For dramatic size gains imo dbol is better. For harder leaner gains sd is better. Either way read up on them and why NOT to stack them.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Yup...it becomes difficult when you have to add in a liver donor to your PCT.

L

lightweight

Awards
what about running 1ad with the superdrol.

N

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
100 tabs of dbol will get you less than a 2 week cycle at 35mg a day.. why bother wit that, superdrol alone is great, 1ad is oldschool but effective still

U

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
100 tabs of dbol will get you less than a 2 week cycle at 35mg a day.. why bother wit that, superdrol alone is great, 1ad is oldschool but effective still
not if they are 10 mg tabs...

M

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
not if they are 10 mg tabs...
I was thinking the same thing.
If it were me I would go with sd. Gains are more steady and maintainable on sd. Even while running test I still dropped about 4-5 lbs when I dropped the dbol. I have no idea what would've happened if I were to run it solo.
Save the dbol til you have an injectable to run it with.

U

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking the same thing.
If it were me I would go with sd. Gains are more steady and maintainable on sd. Even while running test I still dropped about 4-5 lbs when I dropped the dbol. I have no idea what would've happened if I were to run it solo.
Save the dbol til you have an injectable to run it with.
agreed

L

lightweight

Awards
ok i am going off your guys advice btw thanks for the help. they are 10mg dbol, but i am not using that yet. ill what till i have something wet.

I am going to run 1ad and sd together, any suggestions on doasges. and length of time. Should i follow the normal pct of milk thistle, and novedex xt, thanks.

B

brettly

Awards
ok i am going off your guys advice btw thanks for the help. they are 10mg dbol, but i am not using that yet. ill what till i have something wet.

I am going to run 1ad and sd together, any suggestions on doasges. and length of time. Should i follow the normal pct of milk thistle, and novedex xt, thanks.
I wouldnt call Novedex XT the "normal pct" by any means. Try to get some Nolva and run it 40/40/20/20, but if you can't get any I guess your stuck with the XT and a little bit more muscle loss. Good luck though dude.

L

lightweight

Awards
thanks yeah im stuck with xt being i dont have insurance for a doctor to get nolva.

Any advice on dosages of 1ad and sd?

N

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup: our board sponsors are good people you know. Wink wink

S

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Assuming that your 1-AD is 100mg, 60ct bottles... you might do it this way:

Week 1: Superdrol 10mg
Week 2-3: Superdrol 20mg

Week 1-6 (40 days): 1-AD 300mg

You could run the Superdrol at 20mg for all three weeks. Or if you wanted to, you could do a fourth week of SD, but I personally don't recommend the latter.

L

lightweight

Awards
thanks for the help, i may do that scheme. I just aquired some phera-plex as well, wonder if i can mange that into the cycle.

S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey i've got some cheque drops, some heroine and 4 thai prostitues - why not cycle them in, too?

RESPONSIBLE CYCLING - not just for lance armstrong anymore.