MOHN Replacement, Any post-ban products even close to it?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.71%

MOHN Replacement, Any post-ban products even close to it?

I dearly miss MOHN. There is a bevy of post-ban products Ergo Max(s), Pheraplex, etc. but I haven't kept up with real-world feedback and frankly am a bit overwhelmed.

What a need is something suitable for long term use, say 8-12 weeks or more continuously for dieting and also for clean, slow steady bulking. Health concerns rules out stuff like Superdrol. The characteristics I'm looking for in rough order of importance are:

minimal shutdown
    minimal lipid impact
    positive effects on mood/energy/well-being (at least not that M1T "death like" feel)
    minimal water retention
    low liver panel impact

In short something like anavar - though I have no source for that. Anything currently readily available that's even close?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.5%

That's so funny you posted this ...I was thinking the exact same thing earlier today....I loved MOHN...ufortunately..I didn't get enough to run it more than once at the high dosage that I like.
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Yea I never actually stocked up from the original ban (wish I had now, I would love some of the good ol transdermals, to many god damn methyls, nothing that great to take besides the methyls) and once the ban was over I read all about MOHN and how much people liked it. I REALLY wish I would have been able to try it. Who knows, maybe a source would start selling it. I am not sure what MOHN actually was, if it was a ph to something or its own steroid.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

It was (is) a steriod. 17a-Methyl-4-Hydroxynandrolone. It received comparisons to Anavar and/or Primo. It wasn't super anabolic, but it's lack of sides were always welcome . It was a good addition to cutting.
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.4%

I ran it at 50mgs for 6 weeks and was very pleased with it. My abs came through much easier. I used it on a mild cut and looked my alltime best at the end of the cut.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.37%

sure would be nice to have 36g of m4ohn!
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.5%

I used it up from 28mg and leveled off at 36mg (or was is 40? lol.)
    Made for a great end to a dieting down period...ended up gaining a little bit o' muscle.
  8. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.36%

Quote Originally Posted by massmonster
    sure would be nice to have 36g of m4ohn!
    isnt it still legal in the UK or soemthing?
  9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.76%

this thread is making me drool. I ordered what I thought was the mother load of MOHN pre ban. I didnt realize that it needed to be dosed around 36mg a day. So I ate it all in one cycle lol...................I am absolutely in LOVE with MOHN. I recomp;d amazingly on it,felt pumped, wired , just damn good.
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.11%

Quote Originally Posted by tlow4u
    I dearly miss MOHN. There is a bevy of post-ban products Ergo Max(s), Pheraplex, etc. but I haven't kept up with real-world feedback and frankly am a bit overwhelmed.

What a need is something suitable for long term use, say 8-12 weeks or more continuously for dieting and also for clean, slow steady bulking. Health concerns rules out stuff like Superdrol. The characteristics I'm looking for in rough order of importance are:

minimal shutdown
    minimal lipid impact
    positive effects on mood/energy/well-being (at least not that M1T "death like" feel)
    minimal water retention
    low liver panel impact

In short something like anavar - though I have no source for that. Anything currently readily available that's even close?
    I liked m4ohn a lot too. I got all mine from DesignerSupps. I just made a post asking about H-50 and PP. Im basically searching for the best m4ohn alternative also. Obviously anything even close to Anavar would be great.

Check it out:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabo...hera-plex.html
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.06%

If Halodrol-50 is anything like oral turinabol then that's probably going to be the closest you'll get.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.6%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Thank God for the Nutraplanet buy 12 get 12 sale it had!!!

Adams
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.95%

I believe it is still legal to sell, however as most PH/pro-steroid products are produced in the US, mohn is near impossible to get in the uk now also.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982
    Thank God for the Nutraplanet buy 12 get 12 sale it had!!!

Adams
    Ain't that the truth!!!
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.78%

:-(

I miss MOHN as well. I also missed that buy 12, get 12 sale nutraplanet had.

:-(
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.8%

I just liked the great moods it gives. its a greatly missed product.
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones that still has several bottles of M4OHN from DS. I started to run a short cycle of it about 6 months ago but had to stop due to work and school getting hectic. The more I read, the more I learned that I needed to dose higher because of my weight. Here I am coveting my stash of PHs like the guy from LOTR. My Precioussssss....
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.24%

I fortunately bought 5g before the ban from CNW
  19. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.8%

lucky... I'm jealous
  20. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

This thread is interesting because half the time people are/were usually bashing on M4OHN because it's weak, no results, need high doses, etc. etc. Now it seems people are missing it like a lost child or something!!!
    My take is this: It is a mild but good substance for cutting and very moderate gains with minimal sides---yeah, a lot like var. If you run it at 36mg/day or more, you'll probably like it! My best M4 runs were 6-8 weeks, starting at 8-12mg/day (stacked with X, Y, or Z for 3-4 weeks), then ending at 36-40mg/day solo.
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

PHERA-PLEX BITCHES!
  22. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tlow4u

minimal shutdown
    minimal lipid impact
    minimal water retention
    low liver panel impact

Prostanozol seems to fit fairly well with what your looking for. I ran it for 8wks and had no "noticable" shut down, no change in mood or well being, no water retention, and no "death like" feeling associated with m1t. The liver and lipid panel I don't know as I didn't plan to have blood work done. But since it's unmethylated I would assume that it's in the ball park with M4OHN if not a little better.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

23. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.36%

Quote Originally Posted by UHCougar05
    I guess I'm one of the lucky ones that still has several bottles of M4OHN from DS. I started to run a short cycle of it about 6 months ago but had to stop due to work and school getting hectic. The more I read, the more I learned that I needed to dose higher because of my weight. Here I am coveting my stash of PHs like the guy from LOTR. My Precioussssss....
    I have two bottles and two grams powder.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.62%

I would say the closest things would be Prostanozol especially becuase it is unmethylated Winni and Halodrol-50 if what BK says is true! The Phera chemically is too androgenic for what you are looking for, despite the lack of sides in my opinion!
  25. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas
    I would say the closest things would be Prostanozol especially becuase it is unmethylated Winni and Halodrol-50 if what BK says is true! The Phera chemically is too androgenic for what you are looking for, despite the lack of sides in my opinion!
    I'm guessing M4OHN and Halodrol are probably pretty different actually, but then I don't usually believe what BK says when he's busy pimping a new Gaspari supp. No offense to BK (necessarily), but advertisements (in general) in this industry are about as genuine as is professional wrestling.

No offense to professional wrestling, of course, and I mean that from the heart.

As a matter of fact, I've always maintained that pro wrestling is the most honest sport in the world! Why? Because everybody knows that it's fixed, so nobody loses any money betting on it!!!
    <<(foreign object in the ring...)
  26. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.76%

LOL I love that foreign object icon...had to give u a good rep pt for that one.
  27. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%

Hey guys who are comparing the prostan to the mohn, what dosage did you use and did you run it solo?
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.98%

Not to get off track, but how long will MOHN last before losing it's potency? I bought a ton of it before the ban and have enough for three 5-week cyles.

Thanks,

Gumbo
  29. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I didn't even know that M4OHN was that good, I have a bottle stored away in my freezer. I picked it up free with the original SuperDrol deal. I have been trying to figure out what to do with it?
  30. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by WannaGro
    Hey guys who are comparing the prostan to the mohn, what dosage did you use and did you run it solo?
    I used the standarded dosage of 75mg(3caps) per day for for 8wks during the summer(solo cycle). It did a really good job of maintaining muscle mass on a cut and bringing out density and vascularity for the summer. All in all from my personal experience with both compounds(prost. and MOHN) I'd say that they are both really close to each other. I basically got the same results from each.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Gumbo
    Not to get off track, but how long will MOHN last before losing it's potency? I bought a ton of it before the ban and have enough for three 5-week cyles.

Thanks,

Gumbo
    I think the theoretic half-life was around 4-6 hours. It seems to take a week or two to start to "feel" it. Despite that, I recall still "feeling" it about a week or two after subsiding. I had success at low doses (12-16 mg/d, @ 210-215 lbs.), but most folks ran it at moderate/high doses of about 24-36 gm/d.
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.23%

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas
    But the 17a-methyl group changes so much. Everyone seems to think that the methyl group just makes it more orally absorbable. IN reality, it really radically changes the types of gains. Look at 1-T and m1t.
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.45%

Damn, Y'all really didn't stock up. I have 20g left
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.41%

i am going to run a prostanozol/m4ohn cutting cycle for 6 weeks before next summer...i know were to get m4ohn he he
  35. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.97%

I've used MOHN, and when looking for a similar effect (getting lean and adding a little quality LBM with little sides) I found a low dose Emax cycle to really do a good job. I ran 4 weeks at 10mg daily.

Gains were lean (about 7 lbs), PCT was a breeze, all gains kept.

No sides at all.
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
  36. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Gumbo

Thanks,

Gumbo
    guys im pretty sure hes asking about the shelf life not the halflife of the powders.
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.77%

Quote Originally Posted by Skigazzi
    I've used MOHN, and when looking for a similar effect (getting lean and adding a little quality LBM with little sides) I found a low dose Emax cycle to really do a good job. I ran 4 weeks at 10mg daily.

Gains were lean (about 7 lbs), PCT was a breeze, all gains kept.

No sides at all.
    I've been thinking of doing the same thing. What was your calorie intake like? Had you used emax before, and if so what dosages?
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.5%

Quote Originally Posted by JonasDavidsson
    i am going to run a prostanozol/m4ohn cutting cycle for 6 weeks before next summer...i know were to get m4ohn he he
    Lol. That hurts.
    I guess it's just a matter of looking hard enough though.
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.13%

That's what I was thinking...

Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    This thread is interesting because half the time people are/were usually bashing on M4OHN because it's weak, no results, need high doses, etc. etc. Now it seems people are missing it like a lost child or something!!!
    That's what I was thinking as well. A while back I even created a post asking a similar question: Why was it that even though most people didn't have great things to say about MOHN (many complaining that at it's suggested dose it's a joke, even at 40 - 60 MG you won't gain much etc.) & then A. L. Rea stated that MOHN was his favorite all time Pro-Steroid in the original ErgoMax ad literature.

Both cases it's like it was around and not that big of a deal, most said not to bother with it & after it's banned there's all of the new positive attention to the product. I hope it was underlooked last year & is a better product than initially believed to be but just like with alot of other things -once something is gone, discontinued -just no more available it seems as if it always becomes "better" now than when it was freely available.
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.13%

What about good 'ole M-Dien / Methyl-D?

While on the MOHN subject, what about M-Dien (Methyl-D), has anyone noticed any new "intrest" in it as well as MOHN (as they were often stacked together) or is Methyl-D still lacking in its reputation?

I wonder if one would be better if both MOHN and M-Dein were now available to them for someone to take a larger dose of MOHN alone versus lowering the MOHN dose to allow for a stacked dose of M-Dien?

Since M-Dien is not being looked upon so favorably as MOHN these days (at least I haven't seen that on the forums) stacking the two may be a thing of the past with MOHN alone cycles being the better choice (if M-Dien still turns out to be not so hot).

Similar Forum Threads

1. Post Ban News
    By porkchop8301 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-10-2005, 08:06 AM
  2. Post Ban -- Will this forum be merged with anabolics?
    By spitboy2000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-13-2005, 04:21 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-08-2004, 12:57 AM
  4. Im Not Getting Any Post Points...
    By Vman in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-15-2003, 02:04 AM