Emax; my cycle and PCT

z28man

Awards
  • Established
I thought I would put together some impressions Ive gathered over the last couple of months while taking Emax and starting my PCT. Take from it what you will, Im definetely not endorsing anyone use it or any other hormonal supplement. First I'll start on my stats and experience. Im 5'11 and pre-cycle started at about 208lbs with about 12-13% bf(resulting from months of light cutting). I was ready to put some weight back on so I did emax for 5 weeks at 20mg ed. Im 25 and Ive been lifting pretty seriously since I was 18. Ive done 3 gear cycles and 4 pro-steroid/hormone cycles since turning 21 so Ive got some experience with this. I tend to put weight on pretty easy but fat and water comes along pretty easy to. So the first 2 weeks of my Emax cycle were complete crap. My diet was bad (2400-2800 cals), really stressed from work, and work-outs were very scattered. But somehow I still managed to put on 7 lbs. The next 2 weeks workouts were more frequent, eating was better (about 2800-3500 cals), and the strength really started kicking in with the weight gain. I put on another 5 lbs in weeks 3-4 and most all lifts went up significantly. But more than anything, I noticed my libido was much higher than normal, accompanied with some acne and frequent nose bleeds. The last week training and eating were about the same and I put on another 3 lbs. So I ended the cycle at about 223 with my waist only increasing about 1/2 inch. It seems the weight comes first and then the strength. Heres the best part of the cycle. Im 14 days into PCT, my boys are full, I dont feel down and depressed like normal PCT, Ive put on a couple of lbs and strength has increased. I think one thing that helped was I took cissus throughout the cycle for joint health and fenugreek for glucose enhancement. I noticed my boys did not shrink much at all during the entire 5 weeks of the cycle. Now was this due to Emax not being very suppressive, or the cissus and fenugreek acting somewhat like HCG? Im not sure. Whatever the case, this is the best and easiest PCT Ive ever had. Heres what Im currently taking, its alot of pills to pop, but not very expensive when you consider how effective its been:

-Rebound XT: 75mg days 1-10, 50mg days 11-20, 25mg days 21-30
-Cissus (bought in bulk): 12 caps, roughly 6 grams ed
-Fenugreek: 2-3 grams ed
-Reduce XT (SNS 7-OHDHEA): 2 caps ed
-T-500 Extreme (40%protodioscin tribulus): 2 caps ed
-Activate: 20 caps ed days 11-40
-Milk Thistle (standardized extract): 1 cap ed

The first week of PCT I thought maybe there was some Emax lingering in my system and thats why Ive continued to make gains, but its been two weeks now and things are still going great, strenght keeps increasing and Im at about 225lbs. My diet has been about the same as on cycle, anywhere from 2800-3500 cals with over 300 grams of protein. Another note about fenugreek, its proven to be great for digestive issues. I definetely like this better than SD for a couple of reasons (it seems like everyone compares the two). I didnt seem to need to take in as many carbs to make gains (SD seemed glucose dependent), the gains came with easier with Emax, libido was muuuuuch higher on Emax, not as much shrindage on Emax, back pumps arent painfull like they are with SD, and the only advantage SD has on Emax is the gains are dryer. Im prone to hairloss, but have used nizoral throughout and the shedding seems minimal but there. I also noticed more gas than normal while on Emax but it was worth it, but Im constantly apologizing to the lady when I cant hold it:ntome: . I think the best is yet to come since the activate should really start to kick in soon. That's about it. Watcha think?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i think those are good results, especially considering your diet

bbuild923

Awards
If you don't mind could you post the major stength increases you had?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
If I go crazy with calories and start to near 4000, no matter how clean it seems, my midsection takes a big hit.
i'm the same, thats why I'm not a fan of short cycles anymore - you stuff your face for 4 weeks - just to gain and half of it is fat.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm the same, thats why I'm not a fan of short cycles anymore - you stuff your face for 4 weeks - just to gain and half of it is fat.
Yea i here that. Id much rather put lean lbs on anyday and lose some fat on cycle then bulk to be a heffalump and look terrible. :food:

BTW Deo how is everything goin for you? Havnt talked with you on aim for a long long time. This is Gymrat too if you dont know who i am. If further clarification is needed lemme know. lol

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
ohh whats up man, things are looking up - had some lousy stuff happen to me at the end of the cycle but things are looking up. I feel like I really know my body well now and expect big things in 2006.

how are you doing?