My Ergo/Max lmg/prostan cycle advise where needed

gten79

Awards
Ok I'm a long time reader here on the boards. I'm 26 been lifting on and off for about 3 yrs. I'm looking for a cycle to add strength, lean mass gains, and vascularity. So here goes...

ergo max wks 1-4 20,20,20,20
max lmg wks 1-4 75,75,100,125
Prostanozol 3-6 75,100,125,150

Post Cycle will consist of the usual. A serm (Nolva), ATD (RXT), and REtain.

Throughout the cycle I'm taking perfect cycle, policosanol, coq10, efa, multivitamin.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.:thumbsup:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
MAX LMG and EMax LMG are the same, except for the methylation of the EMax.

Starting out with the MAX LMG on its own, then switch over to Emax stacked with Prostanozol would be much better IMO.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established

Starting out with the MAX LMG on its own, then switch over to Emax stacked with Prostanozol would be much better IMO.
Emax - 17-methyl-delta-2-etioallocholane
Max LMG - 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one

max is not un methylated emax.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
OOPS that's right sorry. Hrm... Yeh, that was mixed up. Damn. Now that you've quoted me I can't edit it... I'll look like an arse... :(

Well thanks for correcting the misinformation. I'd still do it that way, Prostanozol is kinda weak on its own and GREAT when stacked. I'd finish with the methyl for enzyme reasons.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
OOPS that's right sorry. Hrm... Yeh, that was mixed up. Damn. Now that you've quoted me I can't edit it... I'll look like an arse... :(

Well thanks for correcting the misinformation. I'd still do it that way, Prostanozol is kinda weak on its own and GREAT when stacked. I'd finish with the methyl for enzyme reasons.
your not the first to make that mistake. ALRI messed everyone up with their similar names and unreleased "elephant max." The reason there is no unmethylated emax is that it would have almost no oral availbility, from what I have read anyway.

gten79

Awards

So now that I'm in my second week should I switch to what Grunt suggested? Or is it too late? Any feedback is welcomed. :think:

gten79

Awards
Ok I just finished my second week of this stack and so far I'm not impressed. I'm thinking about bumping up the ergo max to 30mgs for the next two weeks while remaining on the same course with the max lmg. So the next couple of weeks should look something like this.

weeks 1 & 2

ergo max 20, 20
max lmg 75,75
results = not much if nothing at all

revised plan for wks 3-6

ergo max 30, 30
max lmg 100, 125
prostanozol 75,100,125,150

Is this safe, if not please let me know asap week 3 starts monday.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
You're not giving any info on nutrition or previous cycles, etc. man. That makes it impossible for us to guide you.

Heck 20mg Emax is a good dosage. I'm 230 and felt it real strong for the first 3 weeks. And Max LMG on its own should be doing lots.

I dunno man. I think your nutrition is the problem. These aids are no magic bullet. IF you know how to make your body grow, they'll help. If you don't, they're just expensive poison.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dunno man. I think your nutrition is the problem. These aids are no magic bullet. IF you know how to make your body grow, they'll help. If you don't, they're just expensive poison.
:goodpost:

gten79

Awards
Right now I'm cutting and taking in some where's between 2300 to 2700 cals a day. My last cycle was a 4 week M1T:twisted: cycle that was hugely successful other than the sides. Is there anything else you guys need?

gten79

Awards
Do you think its too few cals? For what its worth I'm on "resident clown's" program right now. :woohoo:

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
That is a question better left for the clown. I attempted an e-max cycle, after 2 weeks all I got was very greasy and pimples on my head. I guess some don't respond as well as others to certain chemicals.

gten79

Awards
I think I'm going to drop the max lmg and finish the rest of my cycle with something like this.....

weeks 3 & 4
emax 20,30

weeks 3-6
prostanozol 100,125,150,200

:head:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mj34 Anabolics 2
UNCfan1 Anabolics 0
SwolE Mammoth Anabolics 6
Anabolics 5
bigschmidt821 Anabolics 2