Is there any way to kill the bloat of A-50?

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading that A-bombs dont convert to estrogen and that they attack the estro receptors because they have a direct affinity for them. If this is the case than an ai will not help. I'm just kind of confused on this. In closing is there any way to keep the bloat down on anadrol?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anti-aromatase products should work, letro did the trick for moi..

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
if you don't want the bloat, anadrol may not be the best choice

Jblake

Awards
If you don't mind me asking Beelzebub, why do you prefer adex over letro? I'm deciding between the two right now for a spring cycle that will incorporate drol.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading that A-bombs dont convert to estrogen and that they attack the estro receptors because they have a direct affinity for them. If this is the case than an ai will not help. I'm just kind of confused on this. In closing is there any way to keep the bloat down on anadrol?
I take 20 mg Nolva ED with my 100 mg Drol. Doesnt do much for the bloat (as I'm off season right now and just looking for mass so I could care less) but will prevent any gyno symptoms. You cant really do much for the bloat on Drol. Could use diuretics i suppose (I might be getting some soon due to BP goin through the roof) but honestly the bloat is not a bad thing. It's not the most cosmetically pleasing sight esp in your face and stomach, but also remember your joints and muscles are "bloated" to, which will make you strong as hell. All in all Drol is a great choice for bulking. Just keep your diet extra clean or you'll get very fat.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
If you don't mind me asking Beelzebub, why do you prefer adex over letro? I'm deciding between the two right now for a spring cycle that will incorporate drol.
personal preference. i couldn't find the groove with letro as to what dose worked best. with adex, i used the tried and true dosage (0.5 EOD), worked great. letro destroyed my libido too while adex didn't. you'd have to experiment for yourself with both of em to see which you prefer.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2.5mg letro will leave you with a wet noodle, but some don't have that problem.. I've used 1.25mg up to 2.5mg with no libido crash..

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
aromasin:) not harsh on your liver like the other two