shelf life of PH
- 11-13-2005, 05:36 PM
shelf life of PH
What's the shelf life of PH's if you put them in the fridge but do not vacuum seal them? Is there any danger is not vacuum sealing them?
I was wondering if I could just store my bottles inside a plastic baggie on the bottom shelf of my fridge then take them out when the time is ready. I'll make sure they are at room temp first though.
- 11-13-2005, 06:55 PM
- 11-14-2005, 03:52 PM
11-15-2005, 12:07 PM
11-15-2005, 11:21 PM
Well, they'll always be "safe". From what I understand, they just start to lose some potency over time. I'm not sure how long they can sit though before this actually makes a noticable difference. Hopefully someone else can comment.
11-15-2005, 11:45 PM
Hello BLANE, I asked Mike at BN and he told me one year. I have some bulk 4ad that I'll mixing to make it a transdermal.Originally Posted by BLANE
11-16-2005, 01:52 AM
11-16-2005, 02:16 AM
They should be good for about 5 years if kept in the freezer... This was what was bidng touted before the prohormone ban
Arnold SchwarzeneggerOriginally Posted by Arnold Schwarzenegger
11-16-2005, 02:33 AM
11-16-2005, 12:49 PM
I honestly don't think anyone really knows the answer to that..especially for ALL the PHs out there. No one had time to test each compound under different conditions so it's all just a guess.
Similar Forum Threads
- By juice88 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-03-2010, 11:33 PM
- By Manimalia in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 04-24-2008, 01:44 PM
- By methusaleh in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2007, 04:00 PM
- By sepheus61 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-19-2003, 12:46 AM
- By BigVrunga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-09-2003, 01:26 AM