orastan for women

jjordanj

Awards
my wife was interested in taking a cycle of orastan i was wondering if this is safe and what the reccomended dosage would be- thanks

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Nah, it's androgenic. Give her superdrol at 2, 2.5, 3.3 mg ED. I've read of a woman going up to 5 mg but the androgenic sides started to show up, but of course everyone is different.

Open up the caps, dissolve them in oil, and use a graduated dropper to measure it. I think it's B5150 who said it first.

jjordanj

Awards
Nah, it's androgenic. Give her superdrol at 2, 2.5, 3.3 mg ED. I've read of a woman going up to 5 mg but the androgenic sides started to show up, but of course everyone is different.

Open up the caps, dissolve them in oil, and use a graduated dropper to measure it. I think it's B5150 who said it first.
so u are saying not to use the prostanozol

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Correct. Prostanozol is androgenic to some degree whereas superdrol is a very mild androgen, almost a pure anabolic.

You see, women who get manly features, a low voice, increased hairyness and a huge clit off steroid use, get those sides from the Androgenic effect of these hormones.

The anabolic effect of these hormones lets them increase muscle size and strength without developing manly features.

If I had a fitness / bodybuilding enthusiast girlfriend, she'd be using SD and other non-androgenic steroids, and IGF-1.

Now the only thing that's truly anabolic and absolutely NOT androgenic is the IGF-1. ANY anabolic steroid is also somewhat androgenic, even slightly, such as SD.

The androgen-related sides are somewhat reversible, that is if you diminish or stop the androgen as soon as they show up, they have a very good chance of disappearing completely. Pursuing with the same dosage when these sides show up is asking to make them PERMANENT.

Study the androgenicity of anything you will give her, lest she has a low voice, beard and chest hair...

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
good post. is this how you reversed the rep points?

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
my girlfriend used 100mgs a day with no noticeable results.

Atlas

Awards
I assume by this you mean no positive sides as well?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 3
gige16 Cycle Logs 4
Anabolics 4
Domenic Anabolics 3