Recomp ??

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
I want to go from 205, 12% to about 195 6-7%. I have been training for about 4 years, but only for size for 2 years. Was thinking about this for a cycle:
Wks 1-8: 1,4AD 1g/day
wks 3-8 200mg 1-test, 200 mg trans
wks 3-8 9 mg MD/day
PCT9,10 nolva 40 mg/ATD 25 mg
wk 11 30mg nolva, 50 mg ATD
wk 12 20 mg nolva, 75 mg ATD

My main ? is about the duration of 1-test and MD. I was thinking maybe MOHN instead of MD and if 6 wks was ideal for 1-test. I do not plan to start this until after the mid-January.
Any input would be mucho appreciated.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
I think the 1-test should be run from the start and all the way to the end.

M4 is said to be a great pre workout PH and people have reported it helps a lot with mood. some say its a wet compund, some say its not, i believe its neither wet or dry (in the moiddle of the two). dont expect to get huge off it but lean out a bit more. my .2 cents.

EDIT: whoops i thought it said M4OHN, i dont know how MOHN differs from M4, ive only read about M4

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
I think that MOHN and M4OHN are the same thing and I am not trying to gain much more mass maybe 5-7 lbs.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
m4ohn and mohn is the same thing. I've read that the md is dry and will lean you up some. I agree that you should start the 1test at week one. the 1,4 takes some time to kick in. 6wks of the md should be good. 1test at 8wks or 6wks would be good but I'd start it at wk one.
also with the pct I see this stack alot but I would add one last week to it of 25mg atd. just so you dont come off of 75 then stop all anti e at once. might get some estrogen rebound?

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking that I should tapet the ATD dosage and I am still torn on what to use: MD or MOHN??