Tender nipples...5th day of T1

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
On my 5th day of the T1 cycle, I notice some nipple tenderness. Nothing serious...you guys know what Im talking about. Now, I have heard that this is normal for some, and that it is caused by the estrogen surge in your system from 4AD. Please help me out with these questions:

1.)I am taking SawPalmetto while on cycle, just as a precaution for the prostate. This is just blocking DHT conversion at the prostate, correct? Is there any way the test that isnt converting to DHT is converting to estrogen, or is that impossible?

2.)I know the bloat and water gain are beneficial while on cycle. I anticipated that I might be needing an anti-e, I have Formasin on hand (figured this would be enough for a moderate T1 cycle). If I choose to take the e-blocker, will the UniLiver and Creatine I am also taking help me retain enough water to still make impressive strength/lean mass gains...

OR

3.)Are the strength gains made from this cycle mainly due to the anabolic activity of the 1test, 4AD, and testosterone?

OR

4.)Am I worrying to much and should I just suck it up?:)

Finally...

5.)Vitex is cheap, and I need to place an order soon for more Uni-Liver anyway. Would this be enough to keep me safe from gyno-ish effects? Id rather use a natural product than a chemical like Formasin or Nolva. (and Ive got the link to the liquid Nolva site memorized, just in case:))

I dont want to sound like a sissy but Id rather sacifice some strength gains and not have perky ones. You know what Im sayin?

Thanks
BigVrunga

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
do you shave your chest, I noticed after I shaved mine, the area around my nipples would be a lil tender and itchy.

T-Bar

Awards
Hey man, I'm on day 5 of my T-1 cycle too. I'm doing 4 squirts a day for 4 weeks. I got some liquid nolva just cuz I'm paranoid, and it seemed like the best anti-E based on the research I did. I haven't noticed any nipple itchiness/soreness though.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I think it may be because I actually got some of the T1 on my nipples. I think 1test and DMSO on that sensitive area could have done it. Jarconis, i did shave my chest...

I thinking of getting rid of my formasin and 6-oxo and getting some liquid nolva and liquid clomid...

BigVrunga

dozer3

Board Supporter
Awards
i've done several t-1 cycles and never noticed the problem you're having. however, from my experience, if i get the t-1 on a sensitive area like a nipple, armpit or other thin skinned area, it burns like hell and gets inflamed. just be careful and wash your hands after each application and you should be cool.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I think it may be because I actually got some of the T1 on my nipples. I think 1test and DMSO on that sensitive area could have done it. Jarconis, i did shave my chest...

I thinking of getting rid of my formasin and 6-oxo and getting some liquid nolva and liquid clomid...

BigVrunga
i think the 6-oxo added with either clomid or nolva would be the way to go.. it seems that it is the smartest, 6-oxo is the aromatase inhibitor and the nolva is a receptor blocker.. i dont see the point in taking two receptor blockers..

i too am going to have some formasin on hand during my t1-pro cycle just in case..

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys -
LakeMountD I just leaned how 6-oxo and clomid differ in how they handle estrogen...so I definately will keep both. Im going to order some liquid clomid for post cycle.
I got the formasin to use on cycle, because it was cheaper than another bottle of 6-oxo, and is actually supposed to exert some anabolic effect as well, making it the better choice to use on cycle.

I think the whole nipple sorness thing is actually from getting the T1 on my nipples, and then constantly pinching them to see if they hurt:)

BigV

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gw44 Anabolics 5
Supplements 5
Anabolics 29
Post Cycle Therapy 36
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 13