Methyl Masterdrol cycle (critique on set up?)

Quaid

Awards
This will only be my second cycle and I have been doing my best to educate myself on the website here. I know some of you guys get upset with elementary posts but I would appreciate some thoughts on this cycle I put together.

• 2 caps Methyl Masterdrol
  • 3 caps Methyl Masterdrol
  • 3 caps Methyl Masterdrol
  • 4 caps Methyl Masterdrol, 3 caps Methyl 1-P
  • 3 caps Methyl 1-P
  • 2 caps Methyl 1-P
  • 4 caps Formadrol, Clomid, 1 cap T-Bomb, Fenugreek
  • 2 caps Formadrol, Clomid, 1 cap T-bomb, 3 caps T3, Fenugreek
  • 2 caps Formadrol, 20mg Nolvadex, 3 caps T3, Tribulus Fuel, Fenugreek
  • 20mg Nolvadex, 3 caps T3, Tribulus Fuel, Fenugreek

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

PrinceGeorgebod

Banned
Awards
I personally prefer the m1p alone as the appetite increase is going great. masterdrol did nothing for my strength i really had trouble eating and i noticed sides unlike the m1p. Consider using Alpha instead of methyl masterdrol as its supposedly the NEW methyl masterdrol or more specifically a methylated 1- ad. But i have yet to try it. supposed to be more powerful like m1t with less sides, same ole same for legal gear.

Quaid

Awards
Yea I have been on the Masterdrol for 2 weeks now. I dont really feel any differences in terms of strength at all either. However I have put on 7 lbs.

I havent had any sides except for dry mouth all day and that might just be because of the changing weather and I might not be drinking enough water.

I am going to use the M1-P at the end because I only have 1/2 a bottle so I couldnt really use it alone anyways.

Thanks for the reply (and nice girls in your avatar...your gf?)

PrinceGeorgebod

Banned
Awards
Yea I have been on the Masterdrol for 2 weeks now. I dont really feel any differences in terms of strength at all either. However I have put on 7 lbs.

I havent had any sides except for dry mouth all day and that might just be because of the changing weather and I might not be drinking enough water.

I am going to use the M1-P at the end because I only have 1/2 a bottle so I couldnt really use it alone anyways.

Thanks for the reply (and nice girls in your avatar...your gf?)
The dry mouth is cause the gains are water gains. Mass gains would add to your strength no ? I think masterdrol is a waste of time caue i could take cell tech to get those gains ( gain 10 pounds in aweek on it ) but id rather be more bite than bark as opposed to the inverse. ya know what in sayin. Any who finish it off on the m1p for sure but dont use a diuretic if you wanna keep those gains lol. The chicks are sorority chicks from a party. Damn hot with nice behinds...

Quaid

Awards
Why do you say that dry mouth is because of water gains? The Masterdol makes me pee like crazy, I thought it might be because I am dehydrated...

Just a thought...

PrinceGeorgebod

Banned
Awards
Well i guess I dont know for sure how concrete the gains will be Im off of a 24 day cycle of 2 tabs masterdrol for two weeks and then at week two I added 3 tabs of m1p. week 3 - 4 tabs m1p. Then im using formadrol 4 tabs for 1 week then 3 tabs then 1... blah blah. Im by no means an expert about this stuff, but at this point Ive tried enough suplements to know which one work well. So as the days go by illl find out if the gains are keepers or water gains that "puff" up the body filling the muscles with more water and not increasing lean mass like were trying to do. I do feel I have gained lean mass but If I worked out ate all my meals and took all the crap im taking for support I would be gaining a substancial amount of mass anyway. SO exactly how much this stack helped me along is difficult to tell. I think when your dehydrated your body stores its water, so peeing is good kinda like when im growing I go #2 like 4 times a day, its a sign that things are working Increased input leads to increased output.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think masterdrol is a waste of time caue i could take cell tech to get those gains ( gain 10 pounds in aweek on it ) quote]

Damn! 10 lbs a week on Cell tech! You are quite the gainer. How about posting a picture of these fantastic results? (just dont post one with your class of '09 jacket....).

:rolleyes:

PrinceGeorgebod

Banned
Awards
I need a cable for my digi and i will but im class of 2000 fop the record lol.:study:

I think masterdrol is a waste of time caue i could take cell tech to get those gains ( gain 10 pounds in aweek on it ) quote]

Damn! 10 lbs a week on Cell tech! You are quite the gainer. How about posting a picture of these fantastic results? (just dont post one with your class of '09 jacket....).

:rolleyes:

Quaid

Awards
Legal Gear claims that the gains from Masterdrol are very dry and lean. I also dont think I am holding a lot of water. But this is hard to tell because there are different opinions on what certain symptoms mean.

First of all, if I drink a glass of water I have to pee in about 30 seconds. This would mean that I am not holding water right? I feel like the Masterdrol acts like a diuretic if anything.

If anyone has any insight on the "holding water controversy" I am interested.

PrinceGeorgebod

Banned
Awards
hmm your probaby right. Ive had a few great work outs since ive come off and I think I was feeling that way because I was getting back into a regular training schedule the same time that i started my cycle. Now that im off and coincidentally a few workouts in The gains have hardened abit and ive become waaay stronger. PB shoulder and deadlift workouts. I put up the 105 db for 9 doing seated military woho and deaded with no wraps belt 465 for 10. I think I missjudged my gains for water bc I was dissastisfied with the lack of strength. Oh yeah ive only lost 1 pound coming off so definitely not water.

Makodhardie

Awards
If you're going to stack Legal Gear products, go with the 1-Alpha on top of 1-P. I ordered my stack of Masterdrol and 1-P right before 1-Alpha came out... same cycle I just finished. I gained reasonable weight, but I saw much better results when I got to 6 1-P caps a day after the Masterdrol was out. The worst part about this was that I started shutting down between weeks 4 and 6 so I think I really could have gotten a lot more out of my cycle if I ran Methyl 1-P alone rather than split it with Masterdrol. 1-Alpha is supposed to be real explosive and if you're going to spend the extra money to stack something, I'd go with that.

PrinceGeorgebod

Banned
Awards
Do you know anyone whis tried alpha, DO you have any stats from it? Im gonna order some prolly run it alone I like the appetite aspect of m1p but didnt like the sides of masterdrol. I gained 10 pounds using 4 caps a day of m1p so I wonder how much better it could have been at 6 caps. Darn legal gear wont sell whole cycles of m1p at 6 caps. Although the masterdrol has 27 extra caps if you use 3 a day for 3 weeks. By shutting down do you mean shrinkage? How do you know if your shutting down?:blink:

If you're going to stack Legal Gear products, go with the 1-Alpha on top of 1-P. I ordered my stack of Masterdrol and 1-P right before 1-Alpha came out... same cycle I just finished. I gained reasonable weight, but I saw much better results when I got to 6 1-P caps a day after the Masterdrol was out. The worst part about this was that I started shutting down between weeks 4 and 6 so I think I really could have gotten a lot more out of my cycle if I ran Methyl 1-P alone rather than split it with Masterdrol. 1-Alpha is supposed to be real explosive and if you're going to spend the extra money to stack something, I'd go with that.

Makodhardie

Awards
Its not just legal gear that doesn't sell "full cycles" of its product... you just have to buy more than one bottle for certain dosage levels. I don't know anyone who has tried 1-Alpha yet because its so new. By shutting down, I mean "shutdown" as it as defined on their website and literature that is usually copied and pasted onto the product information at most online vendors. I'm not shrinking from being off the cycle, although I have started losing waterweight and fat since the weather has just flashed back to winter again in Delaware and I've added cardio and changed my fat burner stack. For my experience of shutdown, I mean that my sex drive has gone to crap and I've gotten real lazy in the morning lately. I can't concentrate on paperwork and don't feel driven like I did during the first three weeks of the cycle. Once again, its not this bad for all weeks 4-6, mostly sex drive is all that's lost after week 4 and then week 6 is where I noticed the rest... the loss of sex drive is actually a plus to me since I live 6 hours away from my girlfriend and it keeps me out of trouble. The laziness only came in this week since Tuesday was the 6 week mark for the very end of the cycle of 1-P. The gains were great, but when I run my Phera-Plex cycle, I'm staying with a 4-week run. If it were summer time and I didn't have to be up so early and take care of things, I'd probably run 6 week cycles again, but I'd rather be on point and not lose focus for the benefit of an extra week of building.

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
i dont know...
i by no means am an expert either
but im on a cycle of methyl masterdrol and am currently on my twelth day.

i drink about a gallon of water a day but also pee like crazy and hold no water weight
have not been eating much more than normal
and i am up 9 pounds.
i have just about shredded every ounce of body fat and have turned it to straight muscle
my work outs are incredible beating all my previous records as if they were nothing.

no real side effects besides being alittle moody and fuckin peein every 20 seconds.
i still have a little more than a week left on the cycle and am still hoping for coninuous bad ass results between each work out.

I have yet to try superdrol but have 2 bottles in the mail that should be here tomorrow.

after a few months off the cycle and pct of the masterdrol ill be able to compare it to superdrol and will post then.

until then...

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
yeah the masterdrol already has milk thistle and hawthorne berry in it. i am additionally taking another 1000 mg of milk thistle daily.

my pct consists of:
formadrol extreme
nitro t3 for the tribulus
omega fish oils
multi vitamins
milk thistle
and saw pametto

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
when i am on my pct when should i take the fish oils, milk thistle and the saw palmetto?
this is my first cycle so please help out.

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
when i am on my pct when should i take the fish oils, milk thistle and the saw palmetto?
this is my first cycle so please help out.
I would take most of those on cycle as well as off.Especially the fish oils and some milk thistle. Take them when you like.

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
hey quaid how were your results?
did you like the M1P?
many people report it's some bunk ****.
I have a bottle of it but its from a company called proline and its called methyl-1-pro.
from other reviews I dont know if i want to use it.
any input would help