aromatizing ?!?

dieseldude

Awards
Can any of you well informed genetic monsters help me out, i want a good description on what aromatizing is.....

I think i understand but im not sure, i tried to do some searching in the forum with no success. Any help/ description is greatly appreciated.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
means it converts to estrogen via the aromatize enzyme

pinzino

Awards
It means you get chubby and get a swollen mammary gland under your nipple like me if you don't watch yourself and have the appropriate estrogen battle-drugs.

Crankin'steiN

Awards
What they said ^. And for your information an example of an anti-estrogen that you would use during a cycle is Nolvadex or Arimidex...

baham99

Awards
I'm taking class right now called Physiological Psychology. It deals with neuroscience, psychopharmacology, and bio-chemical processes within the anatomy. In fact, the current chapter on reproduction definitely goes in-depth about gonad functions, testosterone production and conversions that can take place. I'll make a long post about this, thyroid functions, pituitary gland, hypothalamus, and all parts associated with AAS. ;) As soon as I squeeze out time from school that is... :( Can you believe it? I'm giving a class presentation on AAS, subject of my own choosing, for the segment on drug abuse. I'm totally going to defend and advocate this subject in every way and dispel all the myths. After I'm done, all the girls in the class will start buying their boyfriends gear. (90% girls in all pysche classes)

dieseldude

Awards
LakeMountD,
thanks, it exactly what i was looking for!