Testosterone Level

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.25%

Testosterone Level

After 7 months of not being able to use any anabolics due to unannounced Steroid testing in the Army I got desperate and decided to have my test levels checked. 2 days before the test I took 5 Superdrol caps each day because I heard it destroys test levels. Well it came back and my levels were at 42. Normal levels are between 150 and 250 from what my doctor told me. So now he has prescribed Test Cypionate for me, 200mg a week for 2 months. Now I can use test legally and I have a prescription that I can show the Commander! It's all I can use now, but it's better than nothing. By the way, does anybody know if the military checks test/epitest ratios only on a steroid test?

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.25%

Cool. Smart thinking.+
  3. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

good info, I'm going to use this for my own scheming purposes. As for your question - I haven't a clue - but I think you should be fine. You have every right in the world to be on HRT (on paper ). The only professions that HRT is completely banned is the NFL and the IOC - oh and the IFBB of course.

Your E2 levels, free test levels, etc. etc. could be out of range on HRT when you start... I don't see it being a problem. That script you got goes a long way man - according to Legal Muscle. congrats to you sir
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
    •   

4. Pityin' fools since '81
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.05%
    Achievements Posting Pro

cool. i wonder if the army will test your T levels once you start? if not you could use more than 200mg/week probably
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.25%

Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    good info, I'm going to use this for my own scheming purposes. As for your question - I haven't a clue - but I think you should be fine. You have every right in the world to be on HRT (on paper ). The only professions that HRT is completely banned is the NFL and the IOC - oh and the IFBB of course.

Your E2 levels, free test levels, etc. etc. could be out of range on HRT when you start... I don't see it being a problem. That script you got goes a long way man - according to Legal Muscle. congrats to you sir
    Thanks! I'm glad I could help out a little with your scheming !! I'm wondering if Tren would do the same thing because in my research i've found that Tren will also destroy your Test levels. I didn't have access to Tren so I used Superdrol.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.25%

Quote Originally Posted by chasec
    cool. i wonder if the army will test your T levels once you start? if not you could use more than 200mg/week probably
    That's what I'm wondering because I would like to use more than 200mg per week. I'll soon find out because I gave a copy of the script to my medical section.
  7. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

legally nobody can touch you with the HRT docs.
    any steroid will shut you down - but testosterone based steriods (dbol, test, etc.) will result in a high test rate although you are shutdown. HCG too
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

unless they check your baseline after the 200mg injection, they'll have no reason to suspect you taking more. problem is if you go in a year later, you're on 1G/wk of test, they check you and it reads 5000, they'll most likely cut your HRT prescription down. they generally want you in the high triples.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.25%

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    unless they check your baseline after the 200mg injection, they'll have no reason to suspect you taking more. problem is if you go in a year later, you're on 1G/wk of test, they check you and it reads 5000, they'll most likely cut your HRT prescription down. they generally want you in the high triples.
    That's really good to know! Maybe I'll just add some Dbol to it. I think I was already shut down to begin with because after the police raided my house I didn't have anything for PCT. I had my HCG and clomid but the police confiscated that and I couldn't come off my cycle properly. I was almost kicked out of the military, I was being watched and scrutinized so I didn't dare to get any HCG and Clomid especially with that unannounced steroid test looming over my head. Anyway, now I can go the legal route!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%

why did you get raided to begin with?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.69%

Well it came back and my levels were at 42. Normal levels are between 150 and 250 from what my doctor told me. So now he has prescribed Test Cypionate for me, 200mg a week for 2 months.

were these levels free or total test? total test should be between 250-800ng/dl.
    It is way cool that you got a scrip but am I the only one who is concerned that his doc prescribed 200mg for 2 months? What does the doc think will happen if he discontinues after the 2 months?
    I know the reasons for bringing ones own test levels down before a blood test. just a little concerned at how little many dr.'s know about HRT.
    enjoy the legal test though. thats awesome.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%

my guess is he'll be doing a sample at the 2 month mark to see what his levels are. if they're out of whack, he'll adjust the dosage as necessary. JMO.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.25%

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    why did you get raided to begin with?
    I had ordered 3 finiplix cartridges from a company in Louisiana, i don't recall their name. FBI executed a raid on the company and obtained a list of customer's names and mine was on it. The FBI contacted the local police in my town and they obtained a search warrant to search my house for "illegal steroids, namely Finiplix" The chief of police contacted my commander and he later gave me a command directed piss test. My commander later told me that "steroids are as bad as cocaine and heroin!" What an idiotic statement! He ignores his own powers of observation and common sense and believes the lies perpetuated by the media and government! Of course I couldn't say this to him because he is the almighty all powerful commander!
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.25%

Quote Originally Posted by pestis
    Well it came back and my levels were at 42. Normal levels are between 150 and 250 from what my doctor told me. So now he has prescribed Test Cypionate for me, 200mg a week for 2 months.

were these levels free or total test? total test should be between 250-800ng/dl.
    It is way cool that you got a scrip but am I the only one who is concerned that his doc prescribed 200mg for 2 months? What does the doc think will happen if he discontinues after the 2 months?
    I know the reasons for bringing ones own test levels down before a blood test. just a little concerned at how

little many dr.'s know about HRT.
    enjoy the legal test though. thats awesome.
    You are absolutely correct! The majority of Drs know very little about HRT! I know that giving me testosterone is not going to bring back my own natural test. HCG which stimulates your body to start producing it's own test, is the answer to get your testicles producing again. But I wasn't going to tell him that! My main goal was to get a prescription so that I wouldn't have to worry about the law and the military. Yeah, once those 2 months are done my test levels will still be below normal. I have to make sure that I get some HCG and clomid! Oh, I don't know if the numbers from my test were free or total test. I'll have to remember to ask when I see him again. Thanks! I'll definitely enjoy the legal test!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. natural testosterone levels
    By preston78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 11:30 PM
  2. How your lifestyle influences your Testosterone levels
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2005, 09:14 AM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 08:28 PM
  4. Does M4OHN increase testosterone levels?
    By Adf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-29-2004, 06:43 PM
  5. Prostate cancer risk linked to testosterone level
    By db682 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-11-2004, 05:54 AM