Help! Joint pains!

RippedForce

Awards
The last couple days I have not been able to work legs because my knees have been aching like hell. Whenever I bend my knees with weight on them it KILLS at the bottom. Ive heard that this is something that 1-test can do. How can I fix this???!?! I am kind of panicking because I really wanted to hit legs hard during this cycle.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Sounds like a menisci, is is bilateral and what type of pain is it?

RippedForce

Awards
It feels like it is in the kneecaps, both of them. It started the other day with my left one not being able to bend all the way without hurting very badly, now I can bend them both just not put weight on them. They kind of pop too.

conversekidz

Awards
It feels like it is in the kneecaps, both of them. It started the other day with my left one not being able to bend all the way without hurting very badly, now I can bend them both just not put weight on them. They kind of pop too.
has your knee cap ever "popped out of place", I have been diagnosed with (sorry about the spelling) patelaphemoral syndrom. Simply put, my knee cap doesn't track in place properly because of a muscle inbalance in the leg. My knees crack so loud when I get out of bed, I will wake anyone up that is in the room with me.

When you sit on the edge of your bed and move your legs from hanging over the edge, and then straight out, how does the knee cap track? one sign that I had was my knee cap would look like it was catching while I was extending my leg.

I can't run anymore, and I am plagued with constant knee/tendon pain in my legs now.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

has your knee cap ever "popped out of place", I have been diagnosed with (sorry about the spelling) patelaphemoral syndrom. Simply put, my knee cap doesn't track in place properly because of a muscle inbalance in the leg. My knees crack so loud when I get out of bed, I will wake anyone up that is in the room with me.
Patellar-Femoral Syndrom is usually due to a weakness in the rectus femoris. You can help subside the symptoms of this with strengthening the muscles and tightening the patellar tendon.

RippedForce

Awards

When you sit on the edge of your bed and move your legs from hanging over the edge, and then straight out, how does the knee cap track? one sign that I had was my knee cap would look like it was catching while I was extending my leg.

I can't run anymore, and I am plagued with constant knee/tendon pain in my legs now.
Its not to that extreme yet, luckily. I have not popped my kneecap out of place before either, and this is a pain that I have not before experienced. Even my right elbow started to ache a little yesterday, and this all started after using the PHs. Ill see how its doing when I go to the gym today, maybe I just did something strange to my knees and they will be better today.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
If you are doing 1-test only cycle, it is one of the side effects (dry joints). I got the same thing, popping, snapping, stiff joints on 1-test only cycle. After adding 4ad to my cycle, my problems were solved. If thats the case get a seperate batch of 4ad and adjust the dose according to body response...ie: water weight/fat/ bloat. Good luck.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
There's a thread around here called 'joint care cocktail' that says taking glucosamine, chonodritin (sp?), MSM, and flax helps...

RippedForce

Awards
Thanks guys. I was actually able to train legs yesterday, thank god. At first the joints hurt a tiny bit, but after I was warmed up they felt pretty much completely better.