Travel advice

csrulez

Awards
I'm currently in the middle of a Test Prop/Tren Ace cycle and I've been called out of town for business. I've been doing EOD injections and I can do one the morning I leave (Tuesday) but I won't be back until Friday night. It's only 3 1/2 days and I know I could get by that long but how risky do you think it would be to prefill a syringe and pack it in my luggage? Not my carry on obviously but the checked in luggage. Are they x-raying all that stuff now? Also would it stay sufficiently sterile in a syringe for two days? It's probably not worth trying but I thought I would get you guys opinions.

thanks

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
very risky and I would not do it personally.. and this has been discussed a number of times.. try searching please

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Probably not the smartest thing to do. They DO go through ALL the luggage now. If they find them, kiss them goodbye.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
you'd probably get caught with how they xray things nowdays. the half life of acetate/prop esters is right around 3 days, so would still have supraphysiological levels of test running through your body. i'd just shoot an extra cc of test before i go and forget about it

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
in the future I make travel with AAS in a B12 bottle.
delete this is if that is too 'risque: :D

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what about the pins? and isn't b12 illegal?

csrulez

Awards
very risky and I would not do it personally.. and this has been discussed a number of times.. try searching please
Before I posted I did a search for travel and traveling with aas and the first 50 results for both had nothing to do with my question. I admit I didn't take alot of time but I did do a cursory search. In any case, sorry for the redundant question.

It's probably not worth the risk, I'll just wait till I get back. Thanks for the input fellas.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Trust me, you don't want to travel with anything AAS related, even if it is by car...

ManBeast

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
mailing it to yourself is better - with a business trip thats probably hard.

size

Awards
  • Established
Take a larger injection on the day you leave and then take an injection when you get back. Do not put yourself at risk over a few days. Weigh the risk compared to the difference the extra injection will make. To me the difference is not even close to worth the risk.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
good suggestions. it wont be too bad if you can shoot the day you take off and the day you get back. I've packaged my stuff in the past on the check in baggage without a problem. But it is a risk. For future reference, shipping to yourself overnight is best.
Sage

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cbr1000rr 35 and Older 5
Anabolics 24
jtmass Anabolics 13
Anabolics 6
Nightwanderer Anabolics 2