NEED HELP ASAP....Cycle help.

1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.72%

NEED HELP ASAP....Cycle help.

Hey guys, I really need some help before my "friend" who has my stuff leaves town tomorrow. I am going to run a 10to 12 week Test E cycle but need to figure out what I should run with it. I have access to 500 T-Bol, 500 Winny oral, enough Superdrol for 4 to 5 weeks. How should i structure this cycle with Test E as the base. I was thinking of starting off with Sdrol for 3 weeks while the test E kicks in and finishing weeks 9-14 with the Winny pills to lean up a little bit. BUT, I've heard that the Turanabol is some great stuff (anavar/Dbol) and might want to swith something out for the Tbol. Any suggestions?

My goal is to gain size/strength and minimize fat/bloat throughout.

Me, 31yrs old, 230, 5'11, 19% bf. 10yrs+ lifting and have ran several cycles in the past. I had my cycle thrown together, but didn't count on having a choice in the candy store.

Any info would be great, thanks guys.

Also, 10 or 12 weeks of the Test E????

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.72%

the winny and tbol are oral pills of course. 500 of each.
  3. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Is that all you have access to or does he have EQ, test base, Proviron and such?
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.72%

Thanks for chiming in, No, he currently does not have access to any of that stuff. I kinda wish he did, but on the other hand, I feel I can build a quality cycle with what he currently has to offer. Plus I'm still a beginner/novice when it comes to cycles. My cycles in past were shorter and beginner type cycles.
  5. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.66%

Maybe run Test E weeks 1-10. Tbol weeks 1-5 while the test ester cleaves and superdrol weeks 10-12 while the test tapers out. PCT weeks 13-16.

I personally wouldn't use Winny. Hurts the joints, hard on liver and you want something a little more anabolic at the end while your test tapers out.IMO. SD has a drying effect on most peeps.

Be sure to have Nolva on hand and maybe some Letro. Test is pretty wet and I don't see anything you have access to that could dry/lean up the gains.

You could extent the test out to 12 weeks if you want. Have you ran Test before? Keep in mind that with a long ester like enanthate just stopping will not alleviate any unwanted sides. You will have to wait it out.

Of course, you could just run test only to see how you respond to it before adding all the other stuff in right away. IMHO
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.91%

have you done any research at all? this is one of the most basic questions i've ever read

if i sound like a dick sorry .. but these questions just waste board space when a little research and searching would answer them in no time
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.72%

No worry Bro.

I hear ya glenihan, it does sound like a basic question, but I was sitting at work very rushed for time and had to throw it out there in a basic format. Sorry, if I had more time, I woulda been way more detailed.

I did have my cycle together, but when I was told I could get the Tbol from him, the wheels started turning. I.E. should I swith out one of the other two oral compounds for TBol? I had heard some really good stuff about it and wanted to see if any of the brothers had a quick say.

I've been around for a while and have done my research, but yes, sorry for the trown together post.

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    have you done any research at all? this is one of the most basic questions i've ever read

if i sound like a dick sorry .. but these questions just waste board space when a little research and searching would answer them in no time
  8. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.72%

Also, it is only a basic question to those who know their stuff well, which I can see you do know your stuff. You have over 2,000 posts and have put in your time, so I apologize if I seem to be wasting board space.

Besides that, any advice regarding my question? You ever used TBol?

Similar Forum Threads

1. need help asap
    By shady in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 01:10 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 09:39 AM
  3. Need Immediate Pre-cycle Help/advice
    By mss07 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 12:08 PM
  4. Rehab cycle - help needed