swelling and hurting when stickin'

  1. Registered User
    kingmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0

    swelling and hurting when stickin'


    Hey all. A friend of mine has recently begun his first cycle, a 12 week 500mg test E cycle to "get his feet wet" and so far of the 4 injections hes done, all 4 have resulted in swelling redness and knotting muscles. His wife is in the dark with it and the "hobo spider" bit me line is getting to be a bit much.
    The oil is cottonseed oil used to suspend the test- I thought a possible allergy. Hes using clean needles and seems to have the IM injection technique down, aspirating and using alcohol swabs. Any thoughts on what I can tell my boy?
    Oh and BTW, been a lurker for a bit and the content and site is great. THanks!

  2. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,680
    Answers
    0


    what's the BA%? may have to cut it with some sterile oil. is it vet grade or UG?
  3. Registered User
    Big Ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1
    Answers
    0


    Yea Belz said could be the high BA content.

    Or your bros gear is dirty. Filter through a .22 Whatman. .45 and some bros still get some dirt. Make a BIG difference and ya love shooting with no pain.
    •   
       

  4. Gold Member
    glenihan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,679
    Answers
    0


    be sure your friend is injecting deep enough and that he's massaging the life out of it afterwards

    also bump what the BA% is .. may need to add more sterile oil

    what's the mg/ml concentration?
  5. Pityin' fools since '81
    chasec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,223
    Answers
    0


    anything around 250mg/ml should be fine. you won't find much premade higher than that.

    one thing i've found is to either dilute it with sterile oil like beelzebub said, or get a bottle of bacteriostatic water. draw up your test in the syringe. with the same needle draw up some BA water. pull back on the plunger and let some air into the solution. shake the **** out of it and than hold it upside down for a second. when the oil and water seperates the water will be on top. squirt the water out, change needles, and than just shoot the test.

    the BA water takes the benzyl alcohol out of the solution, which is what causes most "test pain" in the first place.
  6. Registered User
    kingmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0


    Thanks for the replies. I would be surprised if the solution was dirty, but I know stuff does happen. Its a UG lab, Pacific Rim Labs, and Ive been doing business with them for a while. I dont have a bottle with me as my house is clean of all that jazz, but Ill find out the BA content. I do know its a 250mg/ml concentration, tho.
    Ive done many cycles of PRL's test E and never had a problem. If technique isnt a problem then it must be the solution itself that is causing it, right?

    Filtering through the whatman is a good idea, as well as seperating out the BA altogether... learn something new every damn day here!
  7. Registered User
    BigBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    37
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    what's the BA%? may have to cut it with some sterile oil. is it vet grade or UG?

    Interesting... Have you ever tried this, and if so, do you just add it or is there some process you have to do? I have some supertest from IP that is 450mg/ml and it hurts like hell everytime I use it, to the point where I can't walk straight for a couple of days. There is no infection, but a lot of swelling and pain. So any information you might have will greatly help. Thanks.
  8. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,680
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigBill
    Interesting... Have you ever tried this, and if so, do you just add it or is there some process you have to do? I have some supertest from IP that is 450mg/ml and it hurts like hell everytime I use it, to the point where I can't walk straight for a couple of days. There is no infection, but a lot of swelling and pain. So any information you might have will greatly help. Thanks.
    some guys mix sterile oil in with the shot they're shooting that day. 1ml of 450mg/ml with 1ml of sterile oil = 2ml's of 225mg/ml. doesn't necessarily mix in the syringe, doesn't need to. as for mixing the vials, you'll most likely need a separate vial. buddy of mine made 50ml's of testenan500mg/ml with 2BA/18BB concoction. painful as **** so he cut it with another 50ml's of oil and made (2) 50ml's of 250mg/ml. added a little BA to make each a 2/9 mix. goes in like butter now.

    FWIW, i haven't heard good things about IP's injectables.
  9. Registered User
    BigBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    37
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    some guys mix sterile oil in with the shot they're shooting that day. 1ml of 450mg/ml with 1ml of sterile oil = 2ml's of 225mg/ml. doesn't necessarily mix in the syringe, doesn't need to. as for mixing the vials, you'll most likely need a separate vial. buddy of mine made 50ml's of testenan500mg/ml with 2BA/18BB concoction. painful as **** so he cut it with another 50ml's of oil and made (2) 50ml's of 250mg/ml. added a little BA to make each a 2/9 mix. goes in like butter now.

    FWIW, i haven't heard good things about IP's injectables.

    Thanks for the information. So, is the additional ba needed for the two to mix? Also, I've used the IP injectables before with great results, it's just that the higher the mg/ml it is the more painful it seems to be.
  10. Pityin' fools since '81
    chasec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,223
    Answers
    0


    the additional BA was probably to keep microbes from surviving should they get in the vial. it's good to keep BA around 2-3 percent.
  11. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,680
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chasec
    the additional BA was probably to keep microbes from surviving should they get in the vial. it's good to keep BA around 2-3 percent.
    what he said.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Swell and Blast Sale!!!
    By prld2gr8ns in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 05:01 AM
  2. Swell and Blast Sale... While Supplies Last!!!
    By prld2gr8ns in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 09:54 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-29-2006, 10:19 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-05-2006, 04:38 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-23-2006, 08:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in