stacking Max LMG with Phera-Plex (since stacking with ErgoMAx LMG is well known)

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.83%

Question stacking Max LMG with Phera-Plex (since stacking with ErgoMAx LMG is well known)

One thing I have not seen on the boards is anything about the possibility of stacking Max LMG with Phera-Plex.

I know that Max LMG was suggested to be stacked with the original ErgoMax LMG when Max LMG was released but since Phera-Plex has been introduced to the market, I have not read anything about the possibility of stacking Max LMG with Phera-Plex just as one would with ErgoMax LMG.

Has anyone stacked Max LMG with Phera-Plex or can anyone provide info on if this would be a good idea or not?

Thanks!

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.28%

Ive havent heard of people doing it but I imagine that it would do good because PP is just a stronger/better balenced ErgoMax from what I understand.
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.86%

i stay away from MAX no matter what.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer
    i stay away from MAX no matter what.
    What makes you say that Pioneer? I know that it's a progestin and can have some bad sides. I was just wondering what your reasoning was because I have a bottle sitting at home waiting to be used (or not used possibly), just wanted to hear your thoughts on why Max is so bad.
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.86%

a while back i started to run a ergomax and MAX stack and one and a half weeks in i had HORRIBLE sides. gyno was starting (im prone to it but nothing acted that fast before), oily skin, acne and not to mention the COMPLETE loss of libido. this is all in a week 1/2. i stopped the whole cycle after that time.

i have run ergo solo before and loved that, max just wasn't for me.

others have been alright on it, but ive read more negatives then positives. maybe if i ran it on some type of ATD or letro i might be able to deal with it, but not alone.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.28%

It is a libido crusher but it took longer to hit me that hard. More like week 3.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.83%

Quote Originally Posted by KD1
    It is a libido crusher but it took longer to hit me that hard. More like week 3.
    based on what's written above in the quote and what others have had to say, since I'm doing very well after 7 days without stacking MAX LMG -I'm not going to screw around with it, cheaper not to use it anyway.
  8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

While I can't comment on this stack or MAX personally, MAX has had excellent reviews, to the point that I am surprised more people are not discussing it. Only down side that I have read about it is that some people such as Pioneer have reacted very poorly in regards to side effects. However, the number of positive responses seems to greatly outweigh those of negative responses.

In my mind, one should always approach new compounds with caution and be prepared to cease or adjust as needed. Now to your proposed cycle, I definitely think it has potential to yield excellent results especially since one expects the "purer" pheraplex to be stronger.
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.97%

I tried running max lmg but had to stop after about 9-10 days due to horrible sides! I felt as if i had the life sucked out of me. zero sex drive, felt emotional all the time(verging on tears!), and generally feeling like i was dying. It put me off using hormonal products for quite some time. I didn't feel normal for a few weeks after!

Similar Forum Threads

1. What would be best to stack with Phera Plex?
    By Elite8 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 03:40 PM
  2. Stacking Halodrol 50 with Phera Plex
    By hardlyworkin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 10:13 AM
  3. What should I stack with Phera-plex??
    By INFLUENCER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-14-2007, 08:11 PM
  4. whats good to stack with phera plex?
    By andrewa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-27-2006, 08:53 PM
  5. E Max Lmg and Phera-Plex Differences
    By Nolbandet102 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-27-2005, 10:52 AM