Can you just eat 1-test? - AnabolicMinds.com

Can you just eat 1-test?

  1. New Member
    conversekidz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    68
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    174

    Can you just eat 1-test?


    I haven't done this, nor is it something that I could see myself doing, but...

    Can you just take pure 1-test powder, put it in caps and swallow them? do you have to have the 1-test bound to something if it is taken orally?

    thank you

  2. Advanced Member
    Lifeguard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    30
    Posts
    601
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    447

    you could eat it, but you would be wasting (losing) about 90-95% of the product because of the liver and digestion

  3. Senior Member
    windwords7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,297
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1555

    Sounds like your to young to be asking these questions.....

    You have not done your research either or you would not be asking the question.

    So, go read ALL the stickies and then get back to us if you think you need to.

    Nothing personal.

    Thanks

    WW7

    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    bigpetefox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,685
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    2016

    Originally posted by conversekidz
    I haven't done this, nor is it something that I could see myself doing, but...

    Can you just take pure 1-test powder, put it in caps and swallow them? do you have to have the 1-test bound to something if it is taken orally?

    thank you

    Next time, don't ask a question about something you don't plan to do..

    It's like asking if it hurts to shove a gerbil up your chocolate pump, yet you profess to be heterosexual...

    How old are you anyway?

  5. New Member
    conversekidz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    68
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    174

    Re: Re: Can you just eat 1-test?


    Originally posted by bigpetefox



    Next time, don't ask a question about something you don't plan to do..

    It's like asking if it hurts to shove a gerbil up your chocolate pump, yet you profess to be heterosexual...

    How old are you anyway?
    I'm 21

    What I am trying to find out is, why do companies suspend 1-test in sesame oil and cap it, instead of caping just the pure powder.

    You guys shouldn't falt me for trying to figure things out.

  6. Senior Member
    windwords7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,297
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1555

    It's called Lymphatic Absorption. You can not take it straight. The only effective oral adminstration of 1T is with oil.

  7. New Member
    conversekidz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    68
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    174

    Originally posted by windwords7
    It's called Lymphatic Absorption. You can not take it straight. The only effective oral adminstration of 1T is with oil.
    Thank you

  8. Senior Member
    Biggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,285
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    786

    Re: Re: Re: Can you just eat 1-test?


    Originally posted by conversekidz
    You guys shouldn't falt me for trying to figure things out.
    admittedly not but, there are plenty of answers out there, ready and waiting for your perusal had you put more effort into researching prior to questioning, and by asking that particular question quite a few red flags are thrown up, especially around here (where the general expectation at this point is mucho research or foreknowledge prior to questioning), as the bros have already mentioned... but erm, "chocolate pump"? lol... will have to remember that one

  9. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    curt2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,630
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    962

    Just so you will KNOW just put a little on your tongue for about 1 min. Then think about what it will feel like in your stomach. I think taht even out weighs the only 5% absorption... hehehe Talk to ya

  10. Advanced Member
    SCORPIO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    512
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    400

    Put the 1-test in a salt shaker, then give your food a good 10 shakes (every meal) for optimal gains. LOL!!!!! Sorry, left the door wide open on that one.

  11. New Member
    Judo Tom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    104
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    197

    you can make your own caps if you want using oil and some flour but transdermal is the best route to go

  12. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Chemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,022
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    A few things to keep in mind bros:
    • Searle developed 1-test to be ORALLY ACTIVE without being hepatoxic that is common to 17-AA modifications.
    • The 1-ene double bond placement is what gives the unusual resistance to liver breakdown that is not seen in 4-AD or the nors.
    • The 1-ene double bond is shared with the only PH I recommend to be dosed via oral administration instead of transdermal ==-> 1,4-dione or -diol
    • A fairly good estimate of first pass yield would be around the 10-15% mark and NOT the 5% that is the norm with oral PH's.

    With this said, transdermal dosing will still yield a higher percent of absorption (or a equatable amount first pass) but may still provide an alternative. IMO, I would rather rub than swallow powdered hell but some bros in the Cajun states might appreciate the fire

    Chemo

  13. E-BOLLER
    Supa Freek 420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    38
    Posts
    434
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    362

    Originally posted by Chemo
    A few things to keep in mind bros:
    • Searle developed 1-test to be ORALLY ACTIVE without being hepatoxic that is common to 17-AA modifications.
    • The 1-ene double bond placement is what gives the unusual resistance to liver breakdown that is not seen in 4-AD or the nors.
    • The 1-ene double bond is shared with the only PH I recommend to be dosed via oral administration instead of transdermal ==-> 1,4-dione or -diol
    • A fairly good estimate of first pass yield would be around the 10-15% mark and NOT the 5% that is the norm with oral PH's.

    With this said, transdermal dosing will still yield a higher percent of absorption (or a equatable amount first pass) but may still provide an alternative. IMO, I would rather rub than swallow powdered hell but some bros in the Cajun states might appreciate the fire

    Chemo
    Funny, my first cycle ever was 1AD. Worked like a charm.

    Second was Sauce by Syntrax. Did **** for me.


    Since then the only thing that has come close or surpassed my 1AD cycle is transdermal 1T.

    After reading more into it and reading more reviews about lack of results from oral 1T I came to the conclusion that 1T must not be very orally active. Granted that was w/o real research into it but I have yet to one review of an oral 1T product other than ethergels or TU that have produced significant results.

    Not questioning you Chemo but thus far real world results do not point to 1T being very orally active.

  14. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Chemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,022
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    hehehe...very good reply

    I did not comment on the fact that theoretical does not always equate to real world results as you have so eloquently pointed out. In the case of 1-test this is indeed the observed trends.

    How about a quick project? Let's take 5 or so bros and have them blend some 1-test powder with their protein shakes. Maybe give them enough for a 4 week cycle and have them report on results.

    I think it would be interesting to see how it would go...any takers?

    Chemo

  15. E-BOLLER
    Supa Freek 420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    38
    Posts
    434
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    362

    I'm down to give it another go... if I can get the powder in time and funds allow.

    Of course we'd have to take a good sized dosage to see if we can find an equivalent to transdermal. 300 mg/day of 1AD did well for me. You think 900 mg/day of 1T would do?

  16. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    curt2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,630
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    962

    I would say go for 500mg/1-test split up into 3 times/day woudl be a good dose... I'm interested to see what it tastes like in a shake. Maybe it will take the burning away... Talk to ya

  17. Registered User
    Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    1
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    VPX Sports makes an oral version of 1-Test

    http://www.vpxsports.com/1test.html

  18. E-BOLLER
    Supa Freek 420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    38
    Posts
    434
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    362

    Originally posted by curt2go
    I would say go for 500mg/1-test split up into 3 times/day woudl be a good dose... I'm interested to see what it tastes like in a shake. Maybe it will take the burning away... Talk to ya
    500? Really?

    I took 300/day of Sauce and didn't see a thing.

  19. E-BOLLER
    Supa Freek 420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    38
    Posts
    434
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    362

    Originally posted by Prince
    VPX Sports makes an oral version of 1-Test

    http://www.vpxsports.com/1test.html
    What we're talking 'bout here is the oral availability of 1T w/o a delivery system.

    I've heard a few good things about VPX's cyclo PHs but for the money most would agree that it's too expensive.

  20. Advanced Member
    wardog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    638
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    465

    I wouldn't touch oral 1-test with a 10 foot pole ever again. You couldn't PAY me to.

  21. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    curt2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,630
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    962

    Hey WD everyone can be bought.. hehehehe. Talk to ya

  22. Senior Member
    sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,606
    Answers
    7
    Rep Power
    955

    Originally posted by wardog
    I wouldn't touch oral 1-test with a 10 foot pole ever again. You couldn't PAY me to.
    for the shear fact the results dont meet the price and/or thinking why waste a cycle on a less effective supplement? Sage

  23. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Chemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,022
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Dare I venture out and say he was referencing ORAL 1-test and the accompanying sizzle o' tongue...

  24. Advanced Member
    wardog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    638
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    465

    I was referencing the 1-test in sesamee oil..homebrew style. No sizzle of tounge, no gains, and NASTY estrogen rebound. NEVER again.

    How the hell it doesn't happen with those ethergels is beyond me..but I have NOTHING good to say about 1-test in oil taken orally.

  25. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    curt2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,630
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    962

    Thats cause you are using the wrong oil.. The use motor oil. Used at that... hehehe Talk to ya..

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How often can you get a Testosterone Test?
    By anaminds in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2014, 11:36 AM
  2. Can you tell if the test is real?
    By Wudog in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 07:17 PM
  3. Can you Naturally raise your test levels
    By Matt6969 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 05:28 PM
  4. Can You Pass The Pimp Test ? ? ?
    By anabolicrhino in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 08:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in