Can you just eat 1-test?

conversekidz

Awards
I haven't done this, nor is it something that I could see myself doing, but...

Can you just take pure 1-test powder, put it in caps and swallow them? do you have to have the 1-test bound to something if it is taken orally?

thank you

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
you could eat it, but you would be wasting (losing) about 90-95% of the product because of the liver and digestion

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like your to young to be asking these questions.....

You have not done your research either or you would not be asking the question.

So, go read ALL the stickies and then get back to us if you think you need to.

Nothing personal. ;)

Thanks

WW7

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by conversekidz
I haven't done this, nor is it something that I could see myself doing, but...

Can you just take pure 1-test powder, put it in caps and swallow them? do you have to have the 1-test bound to something if it is taken orally?

thank you

Next time, don't ask a question about something you don't plan to do..

It's like asking if it hurts to shove a gerbil up your chocolate pump, yet you profess to be heterosexual...

How old are you anyway?

conversekidz

Awards
Re: Re: Can you just eat 1-test?

Next time, don't ask a question about something you don't plan to do..

It's like asking if it hurts to shove a gerbil up your chocolate pump, yet you profess to be heterosexual...

How old are you anyway?
I'm 21

What I am trying to find out is, why do companies suspend 1-test in sesame oil and cap it, instead of caping just the pure powder.

You guys shouldn't falt me for trying to figure things out.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
It's called Lymphatic Absorption. You can not take it straight. The only effective oral adminstration of 1T is with oil.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: Re: Can you just eat 1-test?

You guys shouldn't falt me for trying to figure things out.
admittedly not but, there are plenty of answers out there, ready and waiting for your perusal had you put more effort into researching prior to questioning, and by asking that particular question quite a few red flags are thrown up, especially around here (where the general expectation at this point is mucho research or foreknowledge prior to questioning), as the bros have already mentioned... but erm, "chocolate pump"? lol... will have to remember that one :D

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Just so you will KNOW just put a little on your tongue for about 1 min. Then think about what it will feel like in your stomach. I think taht even out weighs the only 5% absorption... hehehe :) Talk to ya

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Put the 1-test in a salt shaker, then give your food a good 10 shakes (every meal) for optimal gains. LOL!!!!! Sorry, left the door wide open on that one.

Judo Tom

Awards
you can make your own caps if you want using oil and some flour but transdermal is the best route to go

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
A few things to keep in mind bros:
  • Searle developed 1-test to be ORALLY ACTIVE without being hepatoxic that is common to 17-AA modifications.
  • The 1-ene double bond placement is what gives the unusual resistance to liver breakdown that is not seen in 4-AD or the nors.
  • The 1-ene double bond is shared with the only PH I recommend to be dosed via oral administration instead of transdermal ==-> 1,4-dione or -diol
  • A fairly good estimate of first pass yield would be around the 10-15% mark and NOT the 5% that is the norm with oral PH's.
With this said, transdermal dosing will still yield a higher percent of absorption (or a equatable amount first pass) but may still provide an alternative. IMO, I would rather rub than swallow powdered hell but some bros in the Cajun states might appreciate the fire :)

Chemo

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
A few things to keep in mind bros:
  • Searle developed 1-test to be ORALLY ACTIVE without being hepatoxic that is common to 17-AA modifications.
  • The 1-ene double bond placement is what gives the unusual resistance to liver breakdown that is not seen in 4-AD or the nors.
  • The 1-ene double bond is shared with the only PH I recommend to be dosed via oral administration instead of transdermal ==-> 1,4-dione or -diol
  • A fairly good estimate of first pass yield would be around the 10-15% mark and NOT the 5% that is the norm with oral PH's.
With this said, transdermal dosing will still yield a higher percent of absorption (or a equatable amount first pass) but may still provide an alternative. IMO, I would rather rub than swallow powdered hell but some bros in the Cajun states might appreciate the fire :)

Chemo
Funny, my first cycle ever was 1AD. Worked like a charm.

Second was Sauce by Syntrax. Did **** for me.

Since then the only thing that has come close or surpassed my 1AD cycle is transdermal 1T.

After reading more into it and reading more reviews about lack of results from oral 1T I came to the conclusion that 1T must not be very orally active. Granted that was w/o real research into it but I have yet to one review of an oral 1T product other than ethergels or TU that have produced significant results.

Not questioning you Chemo but thus far real world results do not point to 1T being very orally active.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
hehehe...very good reply ;)

I did not comment on the fact that theoretical does not always equate to real world results as you have so eloquently pointed out. In the case of 1-test this is indeed the observed trends.

How about a quick project? Let's take 5 or so bros and have them blend some 1-test powder with their protein shakes. Maybe give them enough for a 4 week cycle and have them report on results.

I think it would be interesting to see how it would go...any takers?

Chemo

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
I'm down to give it another go... if I can get the powder in time and funds allow.

Of course we'd have to take a good sized dosage to see if we can find an equivalent to transdermal. 300 mg/day of 1AD did well for me. You think 900 mg/day of 1T would do?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I would say go for 500mg/1-test split up into 3 times/day woudl be a good dose... I'm interested to see what it tastes like in a shake. Maybe it will take the burning away... Talk to ya

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
I would say go for 500mg/1-test split up into 3 times/day woudl be a good dose... I'm interested to see what it tastes like in a shake. Maybe it will take the burning away... Talk to ya
500? Really?

I took 300/day of Sauce and didn't see a thing.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't touch oral 1-test with a 10 foot pole ever again. You couldn't PAY me to.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Hey WD everyone can be bought.. hehehehe. Talk to ya

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't touch oral 1-test with a 10 foot pole ever again. You couldn't PAY me to.
for the shear fact the results dont meet the price and/or thinking why waste a cycle on a less effective supplement? Sage

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Dare I venture out and say he was referencing ORAL 1-test and the accompanying sizzle o' tongue...

wardog

Awards
  • Established
I was referencing the 1-test in sesamee oil..homebrew style. No sizzle of tounge, no gains, and NASTY estrogen rebound. NEVER again.

How the hell it doesn't happen with those ethergels is beyond me..but I have NOTHING good to say about 1-test in oil taken orally.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Thats cause you are using the wrong oil.. The use motor oil. Used at that... hehehe Talk to ya..