Halodrol-50/Prostanozol for Cut?

• Thread starter michael83wolves
  • Start date
michael83wolves

michael83wolves

Board Supporter
Awards
I was wondering if Halodrol-50 and Prostanozol would be good to run for a cut and how to dose it. I was thinkin about maybe running these to get cut for Spring Break 2006. I just got finished with a Superdrol and Phera Plex for the 7 week cycle and saw massive strength and muscle size results. Currently running Rebound for PCT. Was thinkin about maybe starting this in Febuary or March trying to finish around the beginning of April. Feel free to leave feedback. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HD 50mg ED, Prostan 100mg ED.. Keep the diet clean, should be fine..

Maybe it's time for us to figure out it's better to not get totally out of shape, so we can look good regardless of spring break.. ;)

Grifter

Board Supporter
Awards
That guy's nowhere near outashape. I think he just wants to get completely ripped for springbreak. His bf% I'd say is less than 10%

michael83wolves

michael83wolves

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm not out of shape. I've never really done a "cut" before because I never really had a reason to. I'm looking to get a really visible 6 pack. I have a 6 pack now, just not as ripped up as I want them to be.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wasn't making a judgement on someone's physique, just find it funny when someone says they need to get ripped for spring break.. ;)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wasn't making a judgement on someone's physique, just find it funny when someone says they need to get ripped for spring break.. ;)
Yea probly for da women! LOL jk bro, I think itd be a great cycle.

Hey Pete ive got a question. You posted that discussion about the Stanolol ( Winny ) and that its missing the Pyrazole 3,2-c bond, Prostanzol has this, what does this mean? Sorry if this is a stupid question, im not good in chemistry of structures.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea probly for da women! LOL jk bro, I think itd be a great cycle.

Hey Pete ive got a question. You posted that discussion about the Stanolol ( Winny ) and that its missing the Pyrazole 3,2-c bond, Prostanzol has this, what does this mean? Sorry if this is a stupid question, im not good in chemistry of structures.
Prostanozol has the pyrazol bond, but it's not methylated and there's another modification to it.. Was it my Stanolone thread? It's similar to winny, just missing the pyrazol bond at the 2-3 position.. ;)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prostanozol has the pyrazol bond, but it's not methylated and there's another modification to it.. Was it my Stanolone thread? It's similar to winny, just missing the pyrazol bond at the 2-3 position.. ;)
Yea it was the Stanolone thread. Ooooh but it has the pyrozol bond at the 3,2-c position? Thats what it says on my bottle, im just kinda confused. Thanks tho bro! :thumbsup:

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
definately sounds like a good plan bro. i would start the diet atleast a month before you start the cycle. you will see better results if your diet is clean and your performing cardio b4 you start

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
You have a visible six pack and you've never really done a cut before. JMO, but I would forget about the androgens and hit the cardio. Get a good diet and add in EC &/or YC stacks for the last month or so.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You have a visible six pack and you've never really done a cut before. JMO, but I would forget about the androgens and hit the cardio. Get a good diet and add in EC &/or YC stacks for the last month or so.
i dont understand this comment, maybe im just too tired but why just because he naturally has a 6 pack should he not go on cycle? if anything he should in order to maintain the muscle while performing that cardio in order to not cause any catabolism. at least thats how i see it. could you explain?

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
All I read was:

I just got finished with a Superdrol and Phera Plex for the 7 week cycle and saw massive strength and muscle size results.
And then I **** myself from excitement! :head:

Anyways, I don't see why it wouldn't be great, as long as Halodrol-50 isn't the devil some people are making it out to be :twisted: Good luck with it, if you decide to run it, and do keep a log please!

By the way - how's pct going? Did you keep a log of your SD/PP cycle? Did you run SD first or PP first? Thanks. :thumbsup:

michael83wolves

michael83wolves

Board Supporter
Awards
definately sounds like a good plan bro. i would start the diet atleast a month before you start the cycle. you will see better results if your diet is clean and your performing cardio b4 you start
Yea, I have always kept my diet fairly clean, but about a month or so before the cycle I will start to slowly decrease the cals so I don't lose all the strength I've gained all at once, and start doing cardio :(... as much as I hate it.

michael83wolves

michael83wolves

Board Supporter
Awards
i dont understand this comment, maybe im just too tired but why just because he naturally has a 6 pack should he not go on cycle? if anything he should in order to maintain the muscle while performing that cardio in order to not cause any catabolism. at least thats how i see it. could you explain?
I wouldn't say I "naturally" have a six pack. I ran SD about 8 months ago for a bulk and had my diet pretty clean and then they started to show. Ever since then I have kept my diet pretty clean and the six pack has just stuck with me.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Hey I'mma disagree with Big Pete Fox here. But I'm sure he can take it. :)

For a cut, you don't need high levels of anabolics. It's not like you'll be trying to get significant growth, you'll be restricting calories and doing lots of cardio. All you want is to stave off catabolism.

I say running Halodrol at 25mg ED and Prostanozol at 50mg ED would be plenty good. This will let you avoid some of the lethargy that AAS do produce, lessen the liver / lipid / cardiovascular / money impact of these supps while still staving off catabolism very effectively.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say I "naturally" have a six pack. I ran SD about 8 months ago for a bulk and had my diet pretty clean and then they started to show. Ever since then I have kept my diet pretty clean and the six pack has just stuck with me.
well that works, nice job brotha. ya im the skinny kid that i could always keep defined muscle but if i over do it on a bulk then it starts to hide it.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Just that he sounds like he's definately not a total endo. I think he could do very well cutting w/out these supps. To me it's like saying, "well I've never tried to add muscle before, but SD will help so I think I'll use that for my first bulk".

I know that's not what he wants to hear when he's trying to plan his cycle, especially when everyone's interested in halodrol. Like I said, JMO.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just that he sounds like he's definately not a total endo. I think he could do very well cutting w/out these supps. To me it's like saying, "well I've never tried to add muscle before, but SD will help so I think I'll use that for my first bulk".

I know that's not what he wants to hear when he's trying to plan his cycle, especially when everyone's interested in halodrol. Like I said, JMO.
awesome makes sense thanks bro. good advice as well.

Ant.

Cutting Sucks!
Awards
I can vouch for the strength gains that he got from that cycle. We have lifted together for years and I have always been stronger on bench. I outweigh him by around 40 or so pounds. Since he did that cycle, he makes me look like a little puss on bench. With proper precautions, SD and PP is an awesome stack.

All I read was:

Anyways, I don't see why it wouldn't be great, as long as Halodrol-50 isn't the devil some people are making it out to be :twisted: Good luck with it, if you decide to run it, and do keep a log please!

By the way - how's pct going? Did you keep a log of your SD/PP cycle? Did you run SD first or PP first? Thanks. :thumbsup:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey I'mma disagree with Big Pete Fox here. But I'm sure he can take it. :)

For a cut, you don't need high levels of anabolics. It's not like you'll be trying to get significant growth, you'll be restricting calories and doing lots of cardio. All you want is to stave off catabolism.

I say running Halodrol at 25mg ED and Prostanozol at 50mg ED would be plenty good. This will let you avoid some of the lethargy that AAS do produce, lessen the liver / lipid / cardiovascular / money impact of these supps while still staving off catabolism very effectively.
How's that disagreement? I said the same thing in less words.. :D :nutkick:

michael83wolves

michael83wolves

Board Supporter
Awards
All I read was:

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. School and work are really kickin my butt. PCT is going well, I'm running Rebound XT at 50mg/day. Sorry, didn't really keep a log of the SD/PP cycle but I can tell you I started weighing around 155 and ended up at 171. Added about 30-40 pounds on my bench. I ran SD first for 3 weeks at 30mg/day, took a week off, and ran PP for 3 weeks at 20mg/day bumped it up to 30mg/day for the last week. Would recommend this cycle. Saw great results.