pct for 1-ad

big john stud

Awards
hey guys, im 6-2, 235-240lbs and im thinkin of running a botttle of 1-ad i have left before the ban. this will be my first time using it and im thinking of doin a 4 week cycle working my way up to 500 mg. im gonna use milk thistle, coq10, ryr, nac, fish oil, and flaz seed. for pct i was thinkin of 6oxo, zma, and maybe trib. i was just wondering if anyone had some suggestions of what doses to take my pct at, and if just doing the recomended doses for the other stuff is fine. any help/suggestions will be appreciated.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My biggest suggestion i have would be if you can go up higher on the 1-ad, do it. I ran my first ever cylce at 400-400-800-900. Lethargy wasnt to bad till the last week and still wasnt that bad. Strength and weight gain were thru the roof, I loved every day on that stuff.

As for the 6OXO id go 600 600 300 300, somethin like that. I cant remember what it says for 6 OXO.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
PCT
---
Week 7: 600mg 6-oxo, 40mg Nolva, 1g Milk Thistle, 5g Tribullus
Week 8: 600mg 6-oxo, 20mg Nolva, 1g Milk Thistle, 4g Tribullus
Week 9: 300mg 6-oxo, 10mg Nolva, 1g Milk Thistle, 4g Tribullus
Week 10: 300mg 6-oxo, 10mg Nolva, 1g Milk Thistle, 3g Tribullus

IMO i would try to run some 4ad with the 1ad but if you can handle the sides without the use of 4ad, go for it bro.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
maybe stacking some emax or prostan would help with the sides. I agree with 3clipse on pct if you cant get nolva.