Why does Anabolic XTreme discontinue most of there products ?

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
I liked Superdrol because I really could gain clean solid muscles with
it. A few weeks ago I got the information that SD is discontinued.

Today I went on the Anabolic Xtreme Webpage to find a replacement for
SD and good lord I saw that most of their products are discontinued.
(Phera Plex, ErgoMax, Prostanozol,)

Does anybody know why and are there any replacements products ????

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
soon to be illegal from what i understand.

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
like he said, soon too be banned. alot of companies will be up a creek without a paddle pretty soon.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
there was a rumor I read somewhere, I think bb.com that they were getting sued or something along those lines

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't heard anything about legal rammifications, I just see it as most companies like AX, ALRI, and SNS just taking precautionary measures.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't heard anything about legal rammifications, I just see it as most companies like AX, ALRI, and SNS just taking precautionary measures.
Yeah that seems to make more sense than legal matters. Thats why I stated it was a rumor, I haven't seen any news reports or anything solid yet.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
there was a rumor I read somewhere, I think bb.com that they were getting sued or something along those lines
This is half of a rumor folks. It wasnt because of any person suing them but it is because their insurance company was going to require them to pay more in order to continue coverage due to the popularity and bad superdrol press it had started getting before the whole rest of this fiascoe started, thats why superdrol was individually discontinued, as for the rest of the supps they were either liscensed from ALRI and after the washington post article they decided to dip out as to avoid more bad press and then everyone else has followed suit (DS, Gaspari, Legal Gear, and smaller ones like SNS) with the exception of whats allready been produced or in the porcess of being produced, in the light of this new blanket ban.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
What I'm really hoping for here, is that this is part of their grand plan.
Yank it for 6-12mo., and after the idiot brigade (read press & gen pop.) move on to something else. Re release it for a while and then repeat if necessary. That's probably very optimistic thinking though.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What I'm really hoping for here, is that this is part of their grand plan.
Yank it for 6-12mo., and after the idiot brigade (read press & gen pop.) move on to something else. Re release it for a while and then repeat if necessary. That's probably very optimistic thinking though.

yeah that sounds too optimistic, its a nice thought tho

SVTMuscle

SVTMuscle

Awards
how long does SD last in the bottle? im only 19, and next summer, i'll be 20 and i really want to go on SD. so if i bought 1 or 2 bottles now, they will be good till summer time?

SVTMuscle

SVTMuscle

Awards
how long does SD last in the bottle? im only 19, and next summer, i'll be 20 and i really want to go on SD. so if i bought 1 or 2 bottles now, they will be good till summer time?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say your good to go for at least 2 yrs. Possibly longer.

Marshall Law

Awards
2yrs, but if you vacuum seal and freeze x 5 = 10yrs.

jimmypop13

Awards
dumb questions but did you just vaccuum seal the pills or the whole bottle?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i got 2 bottles of the newer 60 count bottles here bro's and they both expire 8/08 thats a ways away and if i were to try some freezing and the like or at least keep em away from heat and moisture then itll last much much longer. i'll tell you guys what was told to me at the onset of the last ban and that is that its not like they suddnely go bad and are worthless they just arent quite as effective so if it used to take like 10-20mg of sd a cycle then maybe now itll take 20-30 starting and 30-40 finishing dose, not just completely bunk from one day before expireation to the next.:thumbsup:

Marshall Law

Awards
dumb questions but did you just vaccuum seal the pills or the whole bottle?
Not dumb at all, yes seal both. Don't open the bottle seal it for future use and I agree with poopypants.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Not dumb at all, yes seal both. Don't open the bottle seal it for future use and I agree with poopypants.
Ive yet to vacuum seal any bottles, but think its best to punch a couple holes in the bottles and then seal to make sure all air is removed.

Im also thinking of laying out a few cycles and vacuum sealing them seperately.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you 19 bro? im sure i dont even have to say it but a few months from now is still too soon.

dcpsc011

Awards
Like poopypants said Ax coulodn'nt get insurance on superdrol and the price it was going to cost them, they would not be profitable, Also they realize that legal gear has masterdrol which is the same product for less cost. 1 bottle 90 caps $37.00 methyl masterdrol is awesome i cycled it for 4 weeks and loved it.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
can anyone confirm this?
legal gear does make it but its in no way related to why SD was discontinued and it has been discontinued as well. thats retarted.

there is also methyl-drol from SNS and megadrol from hammer sports. all of wich have past potency tests showing ^99% pure.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
how long does SD last in the bottle? ...
Forever. You could open the bottle, keep it in the bathroom (where it stays moist) and keep the heat turned on and it would still be good 2 years later! No need to vacuum seal SD. Just put it in the frig or freezer and it's good indefinitely. If it's been opened, make sure the lid is on tight too, but light is the biggest thing to avoid more so than oxygen or heat.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea true dat with the masterdrol. 4 weeks of masterdrol and M1-P i gained 18lbs. Now 1 year later im 2%BF leaner and 14lbs. heavier. That cycle had alot to do with it.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Why light Dr. D?
Most 4-ene-3-one steroid structures are intrinsically unstable to UV radiation. Direct sunlight is much worse that ambient, indoor lighting.