how long for body to recover from a short cycle?

nattyHST

Awards
i tried searching for this, but came up empty...sorry if it is posted somewhere!

i am researching a 3 week superdrol cycle. i have heard of mainly minor shutdown after 3 weeks use.

with proper pct, how long does it take for the body to make a full revovery so you can begin to make natural gains again (at the same rate previously).

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
everyone is different with recovery bro. and it's hard to speculate with the small % that get bloodwork to back it up. i would say that as long as your PCT is good and you do everything else right (eating plenty, ample rest, reduce training volume, etc.) that you will continue to make gains. SD for 3 weeks isn't a bigun so i think you'll be fine.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Beelz. Honestly I would run Ultra Hotter during that cycle. I bet PCT would be ridiculously easy.

doodlebug

Awards
I agree with Beelz. Honestly I would run Ultra Hotter during that cycle. I bet PCT would be ridiculously easy.
This has been a question of mine for a while. Is it ok to run Ultra Hotter or 6oxo or another similar product during the cycle with say superdrol or ergomax or even 1ad for that matter. Are there any negatives while doing this and when finishing should you change products for pct, like going from using Ultra hotter on cycle the switching to rxt for pct?

wheels

Awards
  • Established
hello doodlebug

This has been a question of mine for a while. Is it ok to run Ultra Hotter or 6oxo or another similar product during the cycle with say superdrol or ergomax or even 1ad for that matter. Are there any negatives while doing this and when finishing should you change products for pct, like going from using Ultra hotter on cycle the switching to rxt for pct?
.First of all ulrta hotter is one of the best pct product's on the market' it's my favorite.when I run ultra hotter during my cycle I run it at low dose's and continue during pct at full dose with the same product.

EdgeCobra

Awards
Would running something like ultra hotter during cycle help mininize shutdown ?

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
UHOTTER has had a lot of controversy surrounding it. Ultra HOT was a good product but when they added the methyl to it the product acts differently. lab testes were done and nothing special was seen on the people who took it. some report loss of libido on it, others report increase in libido. the whole thing is iffy.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think if you ran an anti e towards the end of a wet cycle you could recover quicker. ATD is supposed to reduce shutdown on a cycle. dont know if it works.