phera plex and trimax?

U

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
would phera plex be a worthy oral to stick wtih trimax to stear clear of the highly catabolic effects?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stay away from trimax, and use dicana it works quite well at 4-6 tabs a day. Or use Basic Cuts like i am

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep, and have used t3 both times losing weight but lethargy was something ridiculous. Dicana was the only thing that allowed me to lose, but stay energized, and recomp.

M

Mom_Wife_Me

Awards
Yep, and have used t3 both times losing weight but lethargy was something ridiculous. Dicana was the only thing that allowed me to lose, but stay energized, and recomp.

I am thinking of trying the Dicana because I can't find the trimax again. My brother in law got it for me last time. I didn't have lethargy on it, actually I couldn't really tell a difference till I was done with it. LOVED IT!!
As t3, are you talking the real t3 or like the SAN t3?

I have used liqui clen before but couldn't handle that -- made me way too gittery.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll prolly give clen/t3 a shot in like april, when I care about losing fat again... Haven't heard much about dicana - what kind of results did you have powerz?