1-Test Suspension

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Got a bunch of 1-test base powder but I don't want to bother with transdermal. Yes I know 1-Test suspension would hurt a lot. No I don't really care.

Anyway just wondering what kind of recipes there are for making a 1-Test suspension injectable. I'm guessing at something like 100mg/mL or maybe even 75mg/mL.

BIGAINS

Awards
If your looking for a good suspention recipe check out the stickys in the homebrew section at anabolex. That is going to hurt like a litle bitch LOL.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hope you don't have any body parts fall of from this. This sounds painful as hell! :run:

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm betting it will be. I think to make it less painful I'll mix PGF2a in the same pin:sick: :nutkick: :icon_lol:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm betting it will be. I think to make it less painful I'll mix PGF2a in the same pin:sick: :nutkick: :icon_lol:
That sounds like it would ease the pain compared to straight 1-test cyp. While you are at it, you might as well just cut a hole in your leg and shove some 1-test powder into it once a day, might be less painful. I seriously can't imagine how much it will hurt. Hey you never know, it may not actually be that bad..... :toofunny: ......i can't keep a straight face while trying to say that. Its gonna hurt like a mother f$#%@r

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I guess the best way to pin it would be with a 20 gauge. Get it over with faster
:eek:

Mmmm, 20 gauge. That's like sticking yourself with a hollowed out telephone pole.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I got this from BB.com

Here ya go bro, this should help you out. From what I see your off a little bit.

TNE suspention 75mg/ml
Supplies needed
1.5 Grams TNE powder
2 .22um whatman filter
1 10ml vial
1 20ml vial
2 18ga pins with 3ml plungers
1 5 ml plunger
1 10ml plunger
2 ml Benzyl Benzoate (10%)
.4 ml Benzyl Alcohol (2%)
.6 ml Polysorbate 80 (3%)
15.875 ml Distilled water

1. Add your BB and PS80 to your beaker (10ml vial) with your TNE powder and heat until it is in liquid form.

2. reduce heat enough to keep it liquid (med low temp on a hot plate) ***note: you must keep it on heat so it does not crash while filtering into the distilled water***

3 Put .4 ml BA and 15.875 ml distilled water in your 20ml vile.

4. Most of you will prefer to filter the BB/PS80/TNE mix which it great, but I prefer just to use a glass dropper to slowly drop it into the water 1ml at a time (BECAUSE GLASS WILL NOT MELT IN YOUR HAND) However, if you want to filter the concentrate use a .45um whatman filter and only do 1 ml at a time.

5. slowly add your BB/PS80/TNE mixture to your water 1 ml at a time, and after every ml you add put the stopper on the vile and shake vigerously. REMEMBER ONE ML AT A TIME. **THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT**

by the time you're done it should be milky white and perfect, with this method it won't clump or seperate to the bottom like it did with PEG. The TNE will stay milky and completely seperated and will go through a 30ga by 1/2" slin pin like pure water with no clogging and no pain at all!

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool. Thanks man!

Quick question: what does "TNE" stand for? :think:

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Test No Ester or Test base...

I just realized that you're asking for 1-test suspension... i'm not sure if the recipe i posted would work for you.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, 1-Test is quite different. That's why when I saw the word "painless" in that recipe I knew something must be wrong.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Have you put any more thought into trying this???

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well since, I can't find a recipe, for the time being the answer is no.