Gonna run this next...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. there will still be testicular shrinkage yes, its cause your substituting your natural testosterone so your body wont make as much shrinkin the boys. but your libido and performance should do just fine with the 4-AD

2. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants
    there will still be testicular shrinkage yes, its cause your substituting your natural testosterone so your body wont make as much shrinkin the boys. but your libido and performance should do just fine with the 4-AD
    Agreed.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by handzilla
    Ooooooh! I can't wait to run 'em. All I gotta do is get rid of my new girlfriend.

2 questions for diplomats:
    What dosage do you recommend for my first time w/ finigenx?
    And did you ever have sleep issues while running finigenx?
    I couldn't sleep on MAX LMG that's why I'm asking.
    Dude my bad i have been offline for a minute. Bro for your first cycle do this

Week 1 12ml
    Week 2 12ml
    Week 3 15ml
    Week 4 18ml
    Week 5 18ml
    Week 6 21ml

do not think that the doses are too high, because like i have always said finigenx needs to be dosed high.

FUKING beech you are about to get hugggee bro, and strong as hell too.
    this powerlifter dude in my gym is SMASHING all his records like NOTHING he is stacking PP, FINIGENX, HALODROL. Get this, he is in the 3rd week of a 10week cycle.

4. Quote Originally Posted by handzilla
    **** ask diplomats you see how much he lost.
    Yeah ask me ****TTTTTTTTTTT i hate that bitch, she stole 33 pounds away from me dude. Within 4 weeks i went from 226-227 to 193. I am temporary a FEMALE HATER right now. But you watch and see i will get it allllllll back and MOREEEEEEEEE!!!!!but, yeah it all good Handz, O i did not have any bad sleeping pattern, **** i slept good cuz i was growing like weed!!!Good luck dude, hit me up if any Qs
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any of you guys gonna watch this 48hrs on steroids tonight?
    By Lakevillethor in forum General Chat
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-08-2016, 05:10 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-22-2005, 02:32 PM
  3. How would you run this PCT?
    By vinnys025 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-20-2004, 11:30 AM
  4. I'm starting this next week..need some cardio tips
    By hamper19 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5