How important is HCG for PCT????

  1. Board Supporter
    hognose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    164
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    58.19%

    How important is HCG for PCT????


    I've always hear that Clomid and Nolva will work after a 12 week test/Dbol cycle, but big cat seems to be high on HCG. Is it really needed and isn't it hard to find???

  2. I know nothing...
    DmitryWI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,532
    Rep Power
    1413
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    31.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Search HCG***

    you will feel the difference, it's great stuff, just remember it used during cycle not during pct.
  3. Board Sponsor
    velikimajmun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    65.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by hognose
    I've always hear that Clomid and Nolva will work after a 12 week test/Dbol cycle, but big cat seems to be high on HCG. Is it really needed and isn't it hard to find???
    Its easy to find. You don't "need" it but if you've used it, you'll never want to cycle again without it.
    •   
       

  4. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    bpmartyr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,443
    Rep Power
    27399
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    88.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by velikimajmun
    Its easy to find. You don't "need" it but if you've used it, you'll never want to cycle again without it.
    Agreed.

    And can I hear an Amen?!
  5. New Member
    s.norman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    47
    Posts
    347
    Rep Power
    298
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    10.43%

    after a 13-weeker using high doses of: prop,tren,1-test cyp,rotating orals-m1t,m-dien,mestanolone totol test enf cycle was 152 and 3week pct was 793. i used igf1,nolva,fenu so i see no need for hcg. my next cycle will be 17 wks-no hcg.
  6. New Member
    NevrEnuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    305
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    17.81%

    Quote Originally Posted by s.norman
    after a 13-weeker using high doses of: prop,tren,1-test cyp,rotating orals-m1t,m-dien,mestanolone totol test enf cycle was 152 and 3week pct was 793. i used igf1,nolva,fenu so i see no need for hcg. my next cycle will be 17 wks-no hcg.
    How did you make out with the igf1, i love to hear from people that have used it, Whos did you get?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-27-2010, 09:07 PM
  2. How important is a cortisol blocker for PCT?
    By Lithuanian Bear in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 06:31 PM
  3. igf-1 in place of hcg for pct
    By s.norman in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-05-2005, 12:55 AM
  4. Which is better for PCT.
    By Juiced hard in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-26-2005, 12:28 AM
  5. How important is flexing?
    By Irongame in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-07-2003, 11:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in