How important is HCG for PCT????
- 11-07-2005, 04:58 AM
- 11-07-2005, 08:45 AM
you will feel the difference, it's great stuff, just remember it used during cycle not during pct.
11-07-2005, 09:56 AM
Its easy to find. You don't "need" it but if you've used it, you'll never want to cycle again without it.Originally Posted by hognose
11-07-2005, 12:58 PM
11-07-2005, 01:17 PM
after a 13-weeker using high doses of: prop,tren,1-test cyp,rotating orals-m1t,m-dien,mestanolone totol test enf cycle was 152 and 3week pct was 793. i used igf1,nolva,fenu so i see no need for hcg. my next cycle will be 17 wks-no hcg.
11-07-2005, 05:59 PM
How did you make out with the igf1, i love to hear from people that have used it, Whos did you get?Originally Posted by s.norman
Similar Forum Threads
- By FemBot in forum Female FitnessReplies: 3Last Post: 03-27-2010, 08:07 PM
- By Lithuanian Bear in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 04-26-2008, 05:31 PM
- By s.norman in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2005, 11:55 PM
- By Juiced hard in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2005, 11:28 PM
- By Irongame in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 12-07-2003, 10:08 PM