what are superdrol back pumps from?
- 11-06-2005, 02:07 PM
- 11-06-2005, 04:18 PM
Haven't really had them, but from what I've read it seems like its simply a pump in your back. Pump meaning the feeling of the muscle being full of blood when you finish working out. I know SD gives me some serious, long lasting pumps all around my body. I haven't hit the higher than 10mg/day yet so I haven't had a seriously discomforting back pump yet. Don't quote me on this because I'm not exactly sure.
I can tell you that if it was your kidneys screaming for help, it'd be a SHARP pain & it would only be on the right side of your body, not your entire back.
I highly doubt it's your kidneys cause there have been guys here taking all the right supps & drinking at least a gallon of water a day & still getting the back pumps.
11-07-2005, 03:18 AM
11-07-2005, 04:58 AM
11-07-2005, 12:06 PM
Towards the end of my superdrol cycle I experienced very minor shoulder cramps and calf cramps during the night. These werent painful in the least and really didnt even bother me and like I said it was only the last few days of a 6 week cycle.
Similar Forum Threads
- By DGA3 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 43Last Post: 09-25-2012, 01:58 PM
- By Ligonozrk in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2009, 01:40 AM
- By bigdeepsquats in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 14Last Post: 04-20-2009, 07:15 PM
- By dirtysouthmuscl in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 11-14-2006, 10:05 AM
- By fatcmc in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 06-11-2006, 03:14 PM