what are superdrol back pumps from?

nattyHST

Awards
i have been reading a lot about sd, but am hesitant to give it a try until i know more.

what are the back pumps from? is that your kidneys screaming for help?

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Haven't really had them, but from what I've read it seems like its simply a pump in your back. Pump meaning the feeling of the muscle being full of blood when you finish working out. I know SD gives me some serious, long lasting pumps all around my body. I haven't hit the higher than 10mg/day yet so I haven't had a seriously discomforting back pump yet. Don't quote me on this because I'm not exactly sure.

I can tell you that if it was your kidneys screaming for help, it'd be a SHARP pain & it would only be on the right side of your body, not your entire back.

I highly doubt it's your kidneys cause there have been guys here taking all the right supps & drinking at least a gallon of water a day & still getting the back pumps.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can tell you that if it was your kidneys screaming for help, it'd be a SHARP pain & it would only be on the right side of your body, not your entire back.
right side only? you take anatomy for that one?

Quaid

Awards
Towards the end of my superdrol cycle I experienced very minor shoulder cramps and calf cramps during the night. These werent painful in the least and really didnt even bother me and like I said it was only the last few days of a 6 week cycle.