Test transdermal vs. Test Cyp/Enan ?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I know many would say it's better to do an injectable but the price of test base makes it more economical (based on my options) than an injectable at this point, so would results differ much based on your experiences ? I was planning on 250 mg a day trans @ 30% absorption rate that = 525 mg of Test a week. What do you think ?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I know many would say it's better to do an injectable but the price of test base makes it more economical (based on my options) than an injectable at this point, so would results differ much based on your experiences ? I was planning on 250 mg a day trans @ 30% absorption rate that = 525 mg of Test a week. What do you think ?
You should see comparable results based on a cycle of similar dosage and longevity. Keep in mind that 500mg of test enanthate will only yield roughly 335mg of test ew due to the weight of the ester. You may want to start out @ 150mg ed to yield approx 315mg ew and taper up if needed. Running 250 ed of the trans test is tantamount to 750mg of enan ew.

Of course all this is coming from somone who knows not your background of test usage or what else you will be running in the stack.

enimity

Awards
I have been looking in to it for a while and have not yet found one log anywhere of anyone using the transdermal test.

Be that as it may in theory it should work the same as well as keeping the bloodlevels fairly constant as its dosed twice a day.

I will be starting my cycle this week, short and sweet may go 6 weeks.
week1-5 150mg trans test ed /50mg tren eod

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You should see comparable results based on a cycle of similar dosage and longevity. Keep in mind that 500mg of test enanthate will only yield roughly 335mg of test ew due to the weight of the ester. You may want to start out @ 150mg ed to yield approx 315mg ew and taper up if needed. Running 250 ed of the trans test is tantamount to 750mg of enan ew.

Of course all this is coming from somone who knows not your background of test usage or what else you will be running in the stack.
Damn thanks for reminding me about the weight of the ester, I wasn't thinking about that, I'll run 200 mg instead.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I did one a while back http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/30514-6week-dermal-oral-begins.html

Only difference is I used a tapering effect that I read about in building the perfect beast and it went great. I am also going to try steady dose in the future and compare them. Either way, they work great, it just all depends on how much time you have and if you are willing to rub yourself twice a day. It was a very good cycle for me.