oohhhhh snap! bottle help

1. New Member
    Answers

oohhhhh snap! bottle help

about 2 months ago I took my t1 pro and put it into a different squirting bottle. (for reasons I dotn want to get into)

I am about to finnaly use it now at 2 squirts 2 times a day but the thing is how will I know if the squirt coming out of this bottle (some acne cleasning bottle) will be the same as the other one??

2. Senior Member
    Answers

You won't. You have to measure it. Try an oral syringe. 1 squirt from the original bottle is 2ml.

3. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Originally posted by noob
    about 2 months ago I took my t1 pro and put it into a different squirting bottle. (for reasons I dotn want to get into)
    Those reasons being that you're too young to use the product, and you have to hide it from your parents?

As I said before: Eat right, train right, sleep well... Trying to get big as fast as possible ain't gonna work...  

•   

4. Elite Member
    Answers

Hey noob listen to bigpetefox...the best thing for you right now is to work on diet and proper training. At 17, your endocrine system is still developing. Pumping yourself up with external hormones is going to shut that system down. It WILL hurt you in the long run, there is no question about that - it is going to impede the development of your natural anabolic hormone production system, making it harder for you to make natural gains when you get older. Impressing the ladies is not worth your health my friend. Its no joke bro.

BigV

5. Senior Member
    Answers

fine replies. most likely case is noob will end up using the current transdermal he has but brah, listen to the advices, sell yours if you have to....we're just trying to assist you in fulfilling your natural abilities man. Sage

6. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Answers

For the record, if I find out that you are under 18 I will track your order and contact your parents to confiscate the bottle. This is not a threat but a promise...

Chemo

7. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Originally posted by Chemo
    For the record, if I find out that you are under 18 I will track your order and contact your parents to confiscate the bottle. This is not a threat but a promise...

Chemo

Good point, Boss!

I plan to post this direct quote in the Under 21 sticky.. Warn your little buddies..

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 12:46 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-22-2005, 02:58 AM
  3. Dang, labels rubbed off bottles...help?
    By PastorofMuppets in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-26-2005, 11:10 AM
  4. 4 bottles of androsol please help
    By Bigdaddyrich in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-14-2003, 02:10 PM