oohhhhh snap! bottle help

noob

Awards
about 2 months ago I took my t1 pro and put it into a different squirting bottle. (for reasons I dotn want to get into)

I am about to finnaly use it now at 2 squirts 2 times a day but the thing is how will I know if the squirt coming out of this bottle (some acne cleasning bottle) will be the same as the other one??

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
You won't. You have to measure it. Try an oral syringe. 1 squirt from the original bottle is 2ml.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by noob
about 2 months ago I took my t1 pro and put it into a different squirting bottle. (for reasons I dotn want to get into)
Those reasons being that you're too young to use the product, and you have to hide it from your parents?

As I said before: Eat right, train right, sleep well... Trying to get big as fast as possible ain't gonna work...  

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Hey noob listen to bigpetefox...the best thing for you right now is to work on diet and proper training. At 17, your endocrine system is still developing. Pumping yourself up with external hormones is going to shut that system down. It WILL hurt you in the long run, there is no question about that - it is going to impede the development of your natural anabolic hormone production system, making it harder for you to make natural gains when you get older. Impressing the ladies is not worth your health my friend. Its no joke bro.

BigV

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
fine replies. most likely case is noob will end up using the current transdermal he has but brah, listen to the advices, sell yours if you have to....we're just trying to assist you in fulfilling your natural abilities man. Sage

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
For the record, if I find out that you are under 18 I will track your order and contact your parents to confiscate the bottle. This is not a threat but a promise...

Chemo

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Chemo
For the record, if I find out that you are under 18 I will track your order and contact your parents to confiscate the bottle. This is not a threat but a promise...

Chemo

Good point, Boss!

I plan to post this direct quote in the Under 21 sticky.. Warn your little buddies..