DS 4ohtcyp hurts

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
This stuff gives me a big not in my muscle for like 3-4 days after. I've been trying to do 3cc twice per week but now I'm thinking of either:
Stopping the 4oht cyp or using 1cc with 2cc of my 4adcyp 3 times per week. The 4ad isn't giving me any pain at all.

Also I tried to homebrew 4g of 4oht cyp with 5%ba 25%bb but it crashed after 2 weeks. I think it had something to do with the temp in my home dipping down in the low 50's a couple weeks ago.

Anyways this 4oht cyp sucks, anyone else have any opinions or advice?

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
thats f'in crazy! I homebrewed 36g 4ad cyp from fast100 and 4oht cyp from designer 3 weeks ago. 5% BA, no BB. No crash, no knots, no discomfort.
2ml in the delts m/f with 3ml eo wday.

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
So your doing a mix of the 2 at the same time? I was thinking of trying that. How many mg are you doing? I was trying to get 600mg 40ht per week at 100mg per ml. I think now I'm going to cut that to 300.

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
I belive it came out to be 150mg/50mg per ml.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
This stuff gives me a big not in my muscle for like 3-4 days after. I've been trying to do 3cc twice per week but now I'm thinking of either:
Stopping the 4oht cyp or using 1cc with 2cc of my 4adcyp 3 times per week. The 4ad isn't giving me any pain at all.

Also I tried to homebrew 4g of 4oht cyp with 5%ba 25%bb but it crashed after 2 weeks. I think it had something to do with the temp in my home dipping down in the low 50's a couple weeks ago.

Anyways this 4oht cyp sucks, anyone else have any opinions or advice?
Lower the injection volume. You don't have the kind of mass to be taking 3cc easily, even in the glutes.

2cc 3x/wk should be a little better.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and if its crashing after 2 weeks, that's not biggy...just reheat before you use.

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
Thank's Kwycke Ill cut down to 2cc's
That DS stuff still gave me a nice not in my glute, my guess is it's got alot of solvent to keep it stable.

Today I tried a mix of my homebrew 40ht cyp and 4ad cyp. It was alot better. Hopefully that's the answer. :cheers:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Awesome...keep playin' with it, it will get better.

GoPower

Banned
Awards
thats f'in crazy! I homebrewed 36g 4ad cyp from fast100 and 4oht cyp from designer 3 weeks ago. 5% BA, no BB. No crash, no knots, no discomfort.
2ml in the delts m/f with 3ml eo wday.
What are you using for your carrier oil?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cgkone Injury / Rehab 7
Anabolics 20
Training Forum 3
Matthersby Anabolics 33
enhanced Anabolics 2