Any PA bros..feed stores selling fina?

1. Registered User
    Answers

Any PA bros..feed stores selling fina?

If you prefer to PM me on this, thats good, but either way, I would like to know if any of you have found feed stores in PA that sell fina. I have my mail order sources, I was just curious if there were any stores in PA one could walk into and get Synovex and fina.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Answers

Hey War, I checked my local TSC (tractor supply company) and they didn't have it. I'm going to ask my father (he actually raises beef cattle) where to get it locally. If I get an answer I'll let you know.
  3. Hal
    Answers

I'd like to know too....I'm in Lancaster
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Answers

Damn, I'm right near you bro, right around Harrisburg. I'm going to check though, there has got to be a place that these farmers go locally. My calves are near selling

Originally posted by Hal
    I'd like to know too....I'm in Lancaster
  5. Registered User
    Answers

how about Ohio?

how about ohio? I have looked, called all I can find close to me and come up empty, anyone have any luck here either?
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Any word yet bros? I am lucky cause one of the more popular online suppliers is 5 minutes from my house/ranch. I just pick up personally 60 days before slaughter. Would still like to know if there are other alternatives.
  7. Gate Keeper
    Answers

Yo jweave23 I'm just down the road in good Ol York PA. If you guys find a source let me know as well.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

hey goes4ever, i'm in OH too. i tried to look around and ask some people (got a lot of farmer friends) but all the places that i went to either didn't have it or you needed proof of livestock (feed bill, ect...)
  9. Hal
    Answers

Hey jweave23, where in HBG? I used to live on Market Street, right by the park.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

well anybody finds any let me know. I live in butler county.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Answers

Originally posted by Hal
    Hey jweave23, where in HBG? I used to live on Market Street, right by the park.
    Well I used to live on the west shore in Camp Hill, probably buying a house right around the city soon though, looking right now. Small world!

BTW still no word yet on local stores, but I know they're around here damnit!
  12. Registered User
    Answers

I have looked, I'm right across the river from harrisburg and have yet to find a place.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Damn, it is looking bleak for us PA bros it seems
  14. Gold Member
    Answers

well im in southern pa..slower lower delaware is not that far from me(lostsa hicks and farms) anybody ask shot?
  15. Gate Keeper
    Answers

Fellas I'm not sure if this will help but here is a list of feed stores in PA. You'll probably have to makes some calls if they don't have websites. Anyway I came across and figured I'd put it up. Anyone has any luck let me know. Late

http://www.polocenter.com/health/feeduspa.htm
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by jminis
    Yo jweave23 I'm just down the road in good Ol York PA. If you guys find a source let me know as well.
    Do you ever visit Gold's gym off of Queens street?
  17. Gate Keeper
    Answers

Yeah I've been there a few times but mostly I work out at the school gym, York College. It saves me money for supps.
  18. Hal
    Answers

Hrrm, I was poking around and found this in the PA statutes

780-113._ Prohibited acts; penalties

___(a) The following acts and the causing thereof within the Commonwealth are hereby prohibited:
    (37) The possession by any person, other than a registrant, of more than thirty doses labeled as a dispensed prescription or more than three trade packages of any anabolic steroids listed in section 4(3)(vii).
    _(b) Any person who violates any of the provisions of clauses (1) through (11), (13) and (15) through (20) or (37) of subsection (a) shall be guilty of a misdemeanor, and except for clauses (4), (6), (7), (8), (9) and (19) shall, on conviction thereof, be sentenced to imprisonment not exceeding one year or to pay a fine not exceeding five thousand dollars ($ 5,000), or both, and for clauses (4), (6), (7), (8), (9) and (19) shall, on conviction thereof, be sentenced to imprisonment not exceeding three years or to pay a fine not exceeding five thousand dollars ($ 5,000), or both; but, if the violation is committed after a prior conviction of such person for a violation of this act under this section has become final, such person shall be sentenced to imprisonment not exceeding three years or to pay a fine not exceeding twenty-five thousand dollars ($ 25,000), or both.

This isn't legal advice and no lawyer-client relationship exists. I'm merely sharing some widely available public information.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 04:47 PM
  2. Any non franchise supp store in Nyc?
    By bombBoogie in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-04-2007, 06:46 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 12:12 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2005, 04:01 PM
  5. Do any of the board sponsors sell Cytomel (T3)?
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-14-2005, 12:33 AM