Any PA bros..feed stores selling fina?

wardog

Awards
  • Established
If you prefer to PM me on this, thats good, but either way, I would like to know if any of you have found feed stores in PA that sell fina. I have my mail order sources, I was just curious if there were any stores in PA one could walk into and get Synovex and fina.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Hey War, I checked my local TSC (tractor supply company) and they didn't have it. I'm going to ask my father (he actually raises beef cattle) where to get it locally. If I get an answer I'll let you know.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I'm right near you bro, right around Harrisburg. I'm going to check though, there has got to be a place that these farmers go locally. My calves are near selling ;)

I'd like to know too....I'm in Lancaster

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
how about Ohio?

how about ohio? I have looked, called all I can find close to me and come up empty, anyone have any luck here either?

Gilster

Awards
Any word yet bros? I am lucky cause one of the more popular online suppliers is 5 minutes from my house/ranch. I just pick up personally 60 days before slaughter. Would still like to know if there are other alternatives.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Yo jweave23 I'm just down the road in good Ol York PA. If you guys find a source let me know as well.

jlynch

Awards
hey goes4ever, i'm in OH too. i tried to look around and ask some people (got a lot of farmer friends) but all the places that i went to either didn't have it or you needed proof of livestock (feed bill, ect...)

Hal

Awards
Hey jweave23, where in HBG? I used to live on Market Street, right by the park.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well anybody finds any let me know. I live in butler county.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Hal
Hey jweave23, where in HBG? I used to live on Market Street, right by the park.
Well I used to live on the west shore in Camp Hill, probably buying a house right around the city soon though, looking right now. Small world! :)

BTW still no word yet on local stores, but I know they're around here damnit!

BigBenn

Awards
I have looked, I'm right across the river from harrisburg and have yet to find a place.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Damn, it is looking bleak for us PA bros it seems

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
well im in southern pa..slower lower delaware is not that far from me(lostsa hicks and farms) anybody ask shot?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Fellas I'm not sure if this will help but here is a list of feed stores in PA. You'll probably have to makes some calls if they don't have websites. Anyway I came across and figured I'd put it up. Anyone has any luck let me know. Late

http://www.polocenter.com/health/feeduspa.htm

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've been there a few times but mostly I work out at the school gym, York College. It saves me money for supps.

Hal

Awards
Hrrm, I was poking around and found this in the PA statutes

§ 780-113._ Prohibited acts; penalties

___(a) The following acts and the causing thereof within the Commonwealth are hereby prohibited:
(37) The possession by any person, other than a registrant, of more than thirty doses labeled as a dispensed prescription or more than three trade packages of any anabolic steroids listed in section 4(3)(vii).
_(b) Any person who violates any of the provisions of clauses (1) through (11), (13) and (15) through (20) or (37) of subsection (a) shall be guilty of a misdemeanor, and except for clauses (4), (6), (7), (8), (9) and (19) shall, on conviction thereof, be sentenced to imprisonment not exceeding one year or to pay a fine not exceeding five thousand dollars ($ 5,000), or both, and for clauses (4), (6), (7), (8), (9) and (19) shall, on conviction thereof, be sentenced to imprisonment not exceeding three years or to pay a fine not exceeding five thousand dollars ($ 5,000), or both; but, if the violation is committed after a prior conviction of such person for a violation of this act under this section has become final, such person shall be sentenced to imprisonment not exceeding three years or to pay a fine not exceeding twenty-five thousand dollars ($ 25,000), or both.

This isn't legal advice and no lawyer-client relationship exists. I'm merely sharing some widely available public information.