I need some opinions about my next cycle

1. I need some opinions about my next cycle

Right now I saved a little money aside to buy some roids again, I want to get a test prop and tren acetate combination injectable and do only low dossages over a period of time like how the german bodybuilders did. I been in and out of a lot of cycles now, and I started to really focus on strength only, my ideal cycle would just be 75mg tren and test every other day, with dhea and 30 iu's of insulin 3 days everyweek.
    After doing a lot of them for awhile, days ago I now incorporate a more natural approach. I found out that you really dont need roids if ur eating a couple of pounds of liver a week.
    I hope I can get to use it for a few months but I was wondering if this is a good approach

2. bro 30 IU a day ??? that's a LOT of insulin, and only for 3 days a week, I wouldn't go more than 20 IU ED that's enough, unless you are 300 pounds and ripped no way you need that much insulin
    •   

3. I'd be intersted on where you got the idea that a couple of pounds of liver per week will make you grow abnormally large?

Or did I miss something?

4. a pound of liver ? what you mean by that poobah

5. Quote Originally Posted by french_muscle
    a pound of liver ? what you mean by that poobah
    rockmam - I found out that you really dont need roids if ur eating a couple of pounds of liver a week.

-------------------------------------------------------
    i've never heard of such a thing, where did you come up with this?
    •   

6. WTF? is this a joke?

7. Quote Originally Posted by ryanbodybuilder
    WTF? is this a joke?
    No kidding huh?

it's like.. he took a ****... converted it to ASCII.. and posted it?

"I am wanting to get some hemroids, but I want them strong, like a german bodybuilder. I have had them alot, in and out of many cycles. But I came into some money so I want to buy them. I want to get them naturally, so I will eat a pound of liver a day"

and then something about slin....

8. All else aside, bump your test prop up to 150mg's eod and run out the prop for about 2 weeks after the tren. Your libido will thank you. Oh, and HCG is a good idea also.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Some suggestions for my next cycle needed
    By biggm44 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 09:36 PM
  2. need some help for my first cycle
    By papa1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-30-2008, 02:39 PM
  3. Opinions on my next cycle please
    By preston25 in forum Anabolics