Start with a test dose?

tdmaker

Awards
I just finished my first homebrew of test prop using Dazed kit. Everthing went great and my gear looks good. Should I do small test injection first or just get straight to it?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I just finished my first homebrew of test prop using Dazed kit. Everthing went great and my gear looks good. Should I do small test injection first or just get straight to it?
Neither. I always give some to my buddy first, you know, to make sure it's safe. If he lives, it's good stuff.

I've hardly ever had anyone die off of my gear!

Totally kidding, LOL

Me, personally, just get straight to it. Test a little first if it makes you feel more at ease. Better to have a small amount of unsterile than a lot.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Agreed test about .5ml.

Problem with Test Prop is some people will hurt even if it is clean and done correctly. So hard to tell if it is dirty.

CROWLER

tdmaker

Awards
Well I just went for it. My first surprise was how hard it was to draw it into the syrenge. My second was how easy the needle slid into me. Not what I was expecting - hardly felt a thing. It is a little sore now though. Anyway how long before I notice a difference at the gym?