ibe nutrition legitimacy

1. ibe nutrition legitimacy

i just ran out of my tadalafil from ancillary guys which by the way was an excellent product. i noticed ibe nutrition is selling it for 30 bucks same dosage i would pay 65 bucks for on ancillary guys. my question is can ibe nutrition be trusted to provide a legitimate quality product. After reading some of the threads i have mixed feelings on the subject. CAn someone who has experience ibe's product let me know how good it is.

2. IBE is totally legit, and as you said, prices are the best. I've used just about everything they offer and can vouch for their quality.

3. Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    IBE is totally legit, and as you said, prices are the best. I've used just about everything they offer and can vouch for their quality.
    Thanks i think I'll go ahead and place an order
    •   

4. they can definitely be trusted

5. Yes, very trusted company. I get all my chems from them.
  6. tattoopierced1

def. trusted. Got my B12 from them and am loving it...dont see why it'd be any different with any of their other stuff. Bobo wouldnt put them on as a board sponser if they were shady.

7. I've used quite a few of their products. I actually find their T3 to be better than the pharmaceutical grade stuff I can pick up in Mexico.

8. ive got 120ml of t3 coming. they shipped in 24 hours

9. I've used their tadalafil, works great !

10. IBE is worth it, wouldn't be a sponsor here if otherwise..

11. Have been a customer for just about 3 years now and always been quite satisfied.

eg. see a little bloat, start taking one of their anti-es and just 2 days later bloat is gone. Has been the case time and time again. To me this PROVES their stuff is legit.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

12. If you knew how cheap these raws were you would want to beat ancillary guys with a lead pipe.

13. after using their t-3 for a few weeks, my tsh lab result was 0.01. so i'd say their stuff is legit!

14. Yup...they're good folk.
    Received an order a couple weeks ago.

15. Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    If you knew how cheap these raws were you would want to beat ancillary guys with a lead pipe.
    Isn't Tamoxifen Citrate like 2.00 - 2.50 a gram?

16. Quote Originally Posted by brogers
    It all depends but I garuntee they get it for less than that.

17. You can definitely trust IBE, don't let the price mislead you.

18. Quote Originally Posted by brogers

if you buy a gram at a time maybe. put it this way. i can get test enth for 36cents/gram

19. Quote Originally Posted by chasec
    if you buy a gram at a time maybe. put it this way. i can get test enth for 36cents/gram
    TE for 36c/g?! Call me later bro.

Seriously though, I've used (and tested) many of their products and they've all be good. Shipping delays have been the only real complaint I've heard from others, but I've never had a problem with my stuff.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-18-2005, 01:51 PM
  2. IBE nutrition
    By jsouth553 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-02-2005, 08:42 AM
  3. IBE NUTRITION
    By mlk2724 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 12-24-2004, 02:05 PM
  4. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 06:21 AM
  5. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2002, 10:10 PM