quick question on Dbol?

freakboy

Awards
I want to get an outlook on what i can expect from Dbol as far as strength gains go.....

I went up about 35lbs on a 4 week Emax cycle and i was wondering if i took Dbol for the 1st 4 weeks of Test cycle @ 30mg/day what would strength gains be like?

I'd imagine it'd blow emax and superdrol out of the water but i want to see what you guys think?

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
Stats needed, training experience, cycle experience, age, etc

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I want to get an outlook on what i can expect from Dbol as far as strength gains go.....

I went up about 35lbs on a 4 week Emax cycle and i was wondering if i took Dbol for the 1st 4 weeks of Test cycle @ 30mg/day what would strength gains be like?

I'd imagine it'd blow emax and superdrol out of the water but i want to see what you guys think?
dbol is definately stronger than emax and superdrol. personally, dbol makes me hold lots of water and back pumps/cramps are unbearable. i can get by with 3 weeks max then i gotta drop it completely. it's a great strength builder though. 35lbs is ridiculous and mostly water/fat, 10-15lbs is more reasonable, 6-8 of what you'll keep provided your diet and training is in check.

freakboy

Awards
Stats needed, training experience, cycle experience, age, etc
I'm 5'10'' at around 200-205lbs... 16-18% bf... i've never done any AAS cycles but i've ran emax, 1ad, and max lmg cycles... 24yrs old...

My cycle will be teste/dbol thanx

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What I would say to expect is a dramatic increase in weight during the 2nd through fourth week. Dbol was ok on strength and definately stronger than sd but it really made me feel fat and like I was holding water. You'll like it though remember it is really just there to get the cycle started. The real meat and potato's of this cycle is the test. And when it kicks in dude you'll love it. Strength and size and superman like pumps are awesome on test.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
dbol is definately stronger than emax and superdrol. personally, dbol makes me hold lots of water and back pumps/cramps are unbearable. i can get by with 3 weeks max then i gotta drop it completely. it's a great strength builder though. 35lbs is ridiculous and mostly water/fat, 10-15lbs is more reasonable, 6-8 of what you'll keep provided your diet and training is in check.
I think he meant 35 lbs of strength. On what excersize I don't know but I gained 30lbs on my bench on a SD/4AD run.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You beat me to it Bpmartyr!

freakboy

Awards
I think he meant 35 lbs of strength. On what excersize I don't know but I gained 30lbs on my bench on a SD/4AD run.
Yes exactly, i went up 35lbs on an emax run for 4 weeks...

i just wanted to know around how many lbs i could expect to gain on my bench with Dbol...

its crazy that you say you've done a SD/4ad cycle cuz im doin mine on mon. What did your cycle look like and what was your PCT... thanks everyone

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Yes exactly, i went up 35lbs on an emax run for 4 weeks...

i just wanted to know around how many lbs i could expect to gain on my bench with Dbol...

its crazy that you say you've done a SD/4ad cycle cuz im doin mine on mon. What did your cycle look like and what was your PCT... thanks everyone
hard to say bro. hate to use a cliche, but it's mainly in your diet/training. fwiw, i despise quick gains on anything. they're unreliable and asking for injury. your muscle may be ready for the new weight, but how about tendons/ligaments?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
its really hard to say for many reasons

totally depends on your diet and your training

also so people react VERY VERY well to low doses of gear, while others just don't react as well

i.e. kevin levrone reacted better than probably anyone ever to gear routinely putting on up to 50lbs GOING INTO a contest after doing nothing in the months preceding

others go through cycles and don't gain much

KD1

Awards
  • Established
See thats the thing, ive gained and kept 8 and 7lbs on Anavar cycles of 20 and 30mg respectively, which is a pretty low dose. But while on I didnt hold water or get crazy pumps/cramps.

So why do people say Anavar is so weak and DBol is fairly strong when the final results are so similar?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
anavar and dbol are totally different things bro. anavar is slower and IMO gives you better overall clean gains with less toxicity, running for generally 8 weeks-ish. dbol is stronger but it's harsh as **** and causes most to bloat up like a water balloon. they're kinda hard to compare in a one-on-one test cuz they're both good for different things.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GQdaLEGEND Alpha Gainz 17
lionking999 Anabolics 7
Rad83 Anabolics 9
Anabolics 24
Anabolics 4