Is it worth using Deca as a stand alone?

  1. Registered User
    franklv's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3
    Answers
    0

    Is it worth using Deca as a stand alone?


    About a year ago i did a cycle of deca/Sustanon 250 and had great results. Anyway Im ready to start up again but unfortunelty i only have access to Deca, and it doesnt look like ill be able to get any type of test anytime soon.

    Just wondering if anyones had good results using deca by itself?

    Thanks

  2. Banned
    Wolfe08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    264
    Answers
    0


    I would hold off untill you can come by some test or at the least some dbol ...
  3. Registered User
    Khyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    113
    Answers
    0


    I've done deca and test alone and test+deca too. The only difference I can between the two is deca lubes my joints and test doesn't, but test is cheaper, and no, I don't get deca dick.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Grmlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    0


    Definitley hold off until you can either get some test or atleast an oral.
  5. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,680
    Answers
    0


    it would be better to wait until you get some test; however, deca by itself won't kill you. most likely get deca dick (some don't however). a few buddies of mine have used deca/dbol cycles and have had great results, but these were younger fellas all 21-22 y/o. at 30 y/o, i highly recommend you get some form of test but once again, deca solo isn't that far fetched and quite common.
  6. Board Supporter
    wastedwhiteboy2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,988
    Answers
    0


    deca was good to me but pct was hell. it shuts you down good. try emax or phera with it if you dont have access to test. maybe a DHT type PS/PH.
  7. Registered User
    neverstop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,241
    Answers
    0


    subscribing, always wondered why people talk **** about deca only cycles, all i hear are opinions without any real scientific back up, i know its not strong compared to others but if someone is new to aas it seems like they would react reasonably well to deca and its about the safest aas out there as long as dosages are within reasonable limits. I know it wouldn't be as strong as a test cycle or something but a solid 10lbs on a 6 week cycle doesn't seem unreasonable if its someones first cycle.
    i have a bunch of deca here and am tempted to try a cycle of it only @ 300mg a week for 5-6 weeks, if anyone thinks this is worth doing i'd be happy to keep a log and see whats up

    maybe id stack it with m1t or superdrol if anyone thinks this would help at all
    (sorry to jack your thread bro )
  8. Registered User
    Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,946
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by franklv
    About a year ago i did a cycle of deca/Sustanon 250 and had great results. Anyway Im ready to start up again but unfortunelty i only have access to Deca, and it doesnt look like ill be able to get any type of test anytime soon.

    Just wondering if anyones had good results using deca by itself?

    Thanks
    good results but keep some proviron on hand or some transdermal test (always easy to make) to cure the deca dick if it happens. (about 90% of people get it)
  9. Registered User
    Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,946
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by neverstop
    subscribing, always wondered why people talk **** about deca only cycles, all i hear are opinions without any real scientific back up, i know its not strong compared to others but if someone is new to aas it seems like they would react reasonably well to deca and its about the safest aas out there as long as dosages are within reasonable limits. I know it wouldn't be as strong as a test cycle or something but a solid 10lbs on a 6 week cycle doesn't seem unreasonable if its someones first cycle.
    i have a bunch of deca here and am tempted to try a cycle of it only @ 300mg a week for 5-6 weeks, if anyone thinks this is worth doing i'd be happy to keep a log and see whats up

    maybe id stack it with m1t or superdrol if anyone thinks this would help at all
    (sorry to jack your thread bro )
    5 to 6 weeks is a waste, it takes that long just to really kick in, remember the half life is is 15 days so your first week dose is only about 80mg or so, week 2 around 140mg, week 3 around 180mg and so on. deca should ether be frontloaded for a short or medium lenght cycle or ran no less then 12 weeks. JM2C
  10. CDB
    CDB is offline
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,545
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Skye
    5 to 6 weeks is a waste, it takes that long just to really kick in, remember the half life is is 15 days so your first week dose is only about 80mg or so, week 2 around 140mg, week 3 around 180mg and so on. deca should ether be frontloaded for a short or medium lenght cycle or ran no less then 12 weeks. JM2C
    I remember someone was offering a hydroxy version a while back before the ban. I was thinking of giving it a try but the need to front load would have meant getting two units of the stuff, and the **** was expensive.

    As for the cycle, decca alone is good, because every cycle depends on goals and experience. Since he has some experience I'd agree with everyone else and say wait for test or get one of the legal orals to stack on top of it while you can.
  11. tek
    tek is offline
    Registered User
    tek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    216
    Answers
    0


    i ran decca200 on my first cycle alone for 12wks. at like 300mg's a wk. had no decca dick. but about 6months later it cought up to me.
  12. Registered User
    Jarconis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    765
    Answers
    0


    I say, if you are single and dont plan on having sex with anyone (other than yourself) deca/dbol cycles seem to yield pretty good results but this is of course if you can get any primo/test
  13. Registered User
    Grunt76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    3,132
    Answers
    0


    DHEA can do you lots of good while on Deca alone. Transdermal is good, put 6-oxo powder along with it in your transdermal spray and you'll be GREAT. About 100mg 6-oxo for 300 to 400 mg DHEA.
  14. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    721
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Grmlock
    Definitley hold off until you can either get some test or atleast an oral.

    Bump, I would definitely hold off until you had some test.
  15. Banned
    cubanaso350's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1
    Answers
    0


    Im 16 and im on my first cycle of deca alone.. with a hard work out plan that i have what do u say ill gain in weight wise...and how long does it take to start seeing changes... i take Petapharm decanadrol 300
  16. Banned
    shct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    326
    Answers
    0


    wait until you are old enough. way to young - your going to screw your body up hormone wise as you are still maturing..

    shct
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,019
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cubanaso350
    Im 16 and im on my first cycle of deca alone.. with a hard work out plan that i have what do u say ill gain in weight wise...and how long does it take to start seeing changes... i take Petapharm decanadrol 300

    your a dumbass.. and you are now gone from this forum... bye bye
  18. Registered User
    hushdrops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    57
    Answers
    0

    Deca D*ck 6 months after cycle?


    Quote Originally Posted by tek
    i ran decca200 on my first cycle alone for 12wks. at like 300mg's a wk. had no decca dick. but about 6months later it cought up to me.
    what happened 6 months later, you actually ended up with Deca D*ck after-all? if so, when did it go away?

    finally, if you did get it 6 months later, do you think it could have some type of permanent effect on your libido?

    sounds like that's way out there, but i have heard stranger things before...
  19. Registered User
    scottyschoie's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  214 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0


    16 wtf
  20. Registered User
    CrazyMonkey70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Skye View Post
    remember the half life is is 15 days so your first week dose is only about 80mg or so, week 2 around 140mg, week 3 around 180mg and so on. deca should ether be frontloaded for a short or medium lenght cycle or ran no less then 12 weeks. JM2C
    Hey Skye, it does make sense what you said here but just curious how you came up with the break down and why it works that way? i am currently on my 6 week of deca alone at 400mg per week. what you you say is currently running though my system by this week?

    As to the deca d$ck i dont have much of a problem with it. This is my 3rd deca only cycle i have ever taken. the other two cycles i didnt really notice much of deca d$ck but at times i felt it wasnt at it best but not really sure because my junk would be fine the next week.

    As far as results i am happy with deca only cycle because its a solid gain with good strength that i seem to keep and solid size gains. also i like deca because i felt i didnt have to worry so much about the side effects from the other steroids. deca is a pretty safe steroid. 99 percent of steroid users will say your an fool to take deca alone and they aways say you must take test with it or its just a waste and your stupid for not listening to them. well until they try deca alone i dont feel there opinion worth much. at least i tried it and like it but yes i know everyone is different

    This is my 3rd deca cycle and i hope i get good results again. its not a heavy cycle but it will be a long cycle. looking at like 15 to 18 weeks

    ps. i forgot on my second cycle of deca last year i did take anavar with it. but the other two are just deca alone.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2008, 01:29 PM
  2. ECA stack...Is it worth it?
    By halljo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 01:32 AM
  3. IGF addition to Pct??? is it worth it...
    By superset2 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-08-2005, 12:10 AM
  4. igf-lr3 for PCT? Is it worth it?
    By Billy the kid in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-28-2004, 03:39 PM
  5. is it worth it?
    By alittlewhiteboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-10-2003, 08:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in