Is it worth using Deca as a stand alone?

franklv

Awards
About a year ago i did a cycle of deca/Sustanon 250 and had great results. Anyway Im ready to start up again but unfortunelty i only have access to Deca, and it doesnt look like ill be able to get any type of test anytime soon.

Just wondering if anyones had good results using deca by itself?

Thanks

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would hold off untill you can come by some test or at the least some dbol ...

Khyron

Awards
I've done deca and test alone and test+deca too. The only difference I can between the two is deca lubes my joints and test doesn't, but test is cheaper, and no, I don't get deca dick.

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
Definitley hold off until you can either get some test or atleast an oral.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
it would be better to wait until you get some test; however, deca by itself won't kill you. most likely get deca dick (some don't however). a few buddies of mine have used deca/dbol cycles and have had great results, but these were younger fellas all 21-22 y/o. at 30 y/o, i highly recommend you get some form of test but once again, deca solo isn't that far fetched and quite common.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
deca was good to me but pct was hell. it shuts you down good. try emax or phera with it if you dont have access to test. maybe a DHT type PS/PH.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
subscribing, always wondered why people talk **** about deca only cycles, all i hear are opinions without any real scientific back up, i know its not strong compared to others but if someone is new to aas it seems like they would react reasonably well to deca and its about the safest aas out there as long as dosages are within reasonable limits. I know it wouldn't be as strong as a test cycle or something but a solid 10lbs on a 6 week cycle doesn't seem unreasonable if its someones first cycle.
i have a bunch of deca here and am tempted to try a cycle of it only @ 300mg a week for 5-6 weeks, if anyone thinks this is worth doing i'd be happy to keep a log and see whats up

maybe id stack it with m1t or superdrol if anyone thinks this would help at all
(sorry to jack your thread bro:cheers: )

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
About a year ago i did a cycle of deca/Sustanon 250 and had great results. Anyway Im ready to start up again but unfortunelty i only have access to Deca, and it doesnt look like ill be able to get any type of test anytime soon.

Just wondering if anyones had good results using deca by itself?

Thanks
good results but keep some proviron on hand or some transdermal test (always easy to make) to cure the deca dick if it happens. (about 90% of people get it)

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
subscribing, always wondered why people talk **** about deca only cycles, all i hear are opinions without any real scientific back up, i know its not strong compared to others but if someone is new to aas it seems like they would react reasonably well to deca and its about the safest aas out there as long as dosages are within reasonable limits. I know it wouldn't be as strong as a test cycle or something but a solid 10lbs on a 6 week cycle doesn't seem unreasonable if its someones first cycle.
i have a bunch of deca here and am tempted to try a cycle of it only @ 300mg a week for 5-6 weeks, if anyone thinks this is worth doing i'd be happy to keep a log and see whats up

maybe id stack it with m1t or superdrol if anyone thinks this would help at all
(sorry to jack your thread bro:cheers: )
5 to 6 weeks is a waste, it takes that long just to really kick in, remember the half life is is 15 days so your first week dose is only about 80mg or so, week 2 around 140mg, week 3 around 180mg and so on. deca should ether be frontloaded for a short or medium lenght cycle or ran no less then 12 weeks. JM2C

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
5 to 6 weeks is a waste, it takes that long just to really kick in, remember the half life is is 15 days so your first week dose is only about 80mg or so, week 2 around 140mg, week 3 around 180mg and so on. deca should ether be frontloaded for a short or medium lenght cycle or ran no less then 12 weeks. JM2C
I remember someone was offering a hydroxy version a while back before the ban. I was thinking of giving it a try but the need to front load would have meant getting two units of the stuff, and the **** was expensive.

As for the cycle, decca alone is good, because every cycle depends on goals and experience. Since he has some experience I'd agree with everyone else and say wait for test or get one of the legal orals to stack on top of it while you can.

tek

Awards
i ran decca200 on my first cycle alone for 12wks. at like 300mg's a wk. had no decca dick. but about 6months later it cought up to me.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I say, if you are single and dont plan on having sex with anyone (other than yourself) deca/dbol cycles seem to yield pretty good results ;) but this is of course if you can get any primo/test

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
DHEA can do you lots of good while on Deca alone. Transdermal is good, put 6-oxo powder along with it in your transdermal spray and you'll be GREAT. About 100mg 6-oxo for 300 to 400 mg DHEA.

cubanaso350

Banned
Awards
Im 16 and im on my first cycle of deca alone.. with a hard work out plan that i have what do u say ill gain in weight wise...and how long does it take to start seeing changes... i take Petapharm decanadrol 300

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wait until you are old enough. way to young - your going to screw your body up hormone wise as you are still maturing..

shct

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Im 16 and im on my first cycle of deca alone.. with a hard work out plan that i have what do u say ill gain in weight wise...and how long does it take to start seeing changes... i take Petapharm decanadrol 300
:jaw:
your a dumbass.. and you are now gone from this forum... bye bye

hushdrops

Awards
Deca D*ck 6 months after cycle?

i ran decca200 on my first cycle alone for 12wks. at like 300mg's a wk. had no decca dick. but about 6months later it cought up to me.
what happened 6 months later, you actually ended up with Deca D*ck after-all? if so, when did it go away?

finally, if you did get it 6 months later, do you think it could have some type of permanent effect on your libido?

sounds like that's way out there, but i have heard stranger things before...

CrazyMonkey70

Awards
remember the half life is is 15 days so your first week dose is only about 80mg or so, week 2 around 140mg, week 3 around 180mg and so on. deca should ether be frontloaded for a short or medium lenght cycle or ran no less then 12 weeks. JM2C
Hey Skye, it does make sense what you said here but just curious how you came up with the break down and why it works that way? i am currently on my 6 week of deca alone at 400mg per week. what you you say is currently running though my system by this week?

As to the deca d$ck i dont have much of a problem with it. This is my 3rd deca only cycle i have ever taken. the other two cycles i didnt really notice much of deca d$ck but at times i felt it wasnt at it best but not really sure because my junk would be fine the next week.

As far as results i am happy with deca only cycle because its a solid gain with good strength that i seem to keep and solid size gains. also i like deca because i felt i didnt have to worry so much about the side effects from the other steroids. deca is a pretty safe steroid. 99 percent of steroid users will say your an fool to take deca alone and they aways say you must take test with it or its just a waste and your stupid for not listening to them. well until they try deca alone i dont feel there opinion worth much. at least i tried it and like it but yes i know everyone is different

This is my 3rd deca cycle and i hope i get good results again. its not a heavy cycle but it will be a long cycle. looking at like 15 to 18 weeks

ps. i forgot on my second cycle of deca last year i did take anavar with it. but the other two are just deca alone.