My First Cycle--Last Check

Mr X

Awards
That's right guys, it's almost time, this will most likely be the final check before purshase and use. :head:

A little about me:
I'm not so much a bodybuilder, but an athlete interested in improving my athletic performance. Although I definitely want size, what I really want is power, speed, and explosiveness. I've been training for a good 4 years, and have a very good diet and training regimine.

Anyways, back to the cycle.

1-12 Test E- 250 mg. Mon and Thurs
1-6 DBol-40 mg. ED
1-6 EQ- 400 mg. Mon and Thurs
6-11 EQ-600 mg. Mon and Thurs
13-14 Superdrol- 30 mg. ED

PCT is a given, along with Nolva on hand incase of gyno. I have all supps necessary for health of my cholesterol, liver, blood pressure, etc.

Here are my thoughts however, I'm really interested in strength and explosiveness, and fast. I'm thinking halotestin, yes, I know the risks, and I'm prepared for the worst. However, how bad of an idea would it be to get rid of the Superdrol and use Halo for say weeks 10-14? Is it a bad idea to use on my first cycle? My brain says probably a bad idea :nono: , but my heart says to check because I want it :thumbsup:

Thoughts?

Jblake

Awards
Dr. D talked about halo on some older threads. He seemed to think it wasn't as bad as everyone believes. Check those posts out if you can find them.

Mr X

Awards
Dr. D talked about halo on some older threads. He seemed to think it wasn't as bad as everyone believes. Check those posts out if you can find them.
I've read them, but my question isn't about the use of Halo period, but rather the use of Halo in my first cycle...

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I've read them, but my question isn't about the use of Halo period, but rather the use of Halo in my first cycle...
This is your first cycle man. You do not know how your body is going to respond to any of these substances by themselves let alone stacking them all. You may not like it but my advise would be to run test only to start. If you can handle that, add something the next run. You are planning to run some long esters there and if you run into problems just stopping wont cut it. 3 to 4 weeks to clear. IMHO

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I'm with BP... no need to go over kill with your 1st cycle. I originally wanted to do a Test E, Dbol and EQ cycle, now I am just looking at Test E. You need to know what and how something affects you and that can't happen with 3,4 other compounds.

Why run something harsh at the end of the cycle if you are set on the Halo. You want clean compounds at the end when you are headed towards PCT.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
why are you bumping up the EQ? pick a dosage and stick with it no need to ramp up

Mr X

Awards
why are you bumping up the EQ? pick a dosage and stick with it no need to ramp up
The thought behind that is to replace the loss of DBol in the cycle. Thought it might give it a little something extra to go on now that DBol would be gone. However, I have no real proof it would help any, just sounds logical.

Mr X

Awards
Although I appreciate the feedback and concern, I will not be using a test only cycle. I am pretty much set on the cycle I have set up in terms of the Test, Dbol, and EQ. The only thing I'm not sure about is whether I want the closing oral to be superdrol or halo. I'm leaning towards superdrol, simply because Halo may be to powerful for a beginner, and a waste to use on my first cycle. However, I'd like to hear what others have to say.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
The thought behind that is to replace the loss of DBol in the cycle. Thought it might give it a little something extra to go on now that DBol would be gone. However, I have no real proof it would help any, just sounds logical.
Sounds illogical to me. Dbol is normally ran in the begging while the enathate esther is being cleaved off and the test is building in your system. By then the test is already in full swing by week 6.

If you are set on running multiple compounds... do not use Halo. I am sure this won't be your last cycle so... don't blow your load to fast.

Mr X

Awards
Sounds illogical to me. Dbol is normally ran in the begging while the enathate esther is being cleaved off and the test is building in your system. By then the test is already in full swing by week 6.

If you are set on running multiple compounds... do not use Halo. I am sure this won't be your last cycle so... don't blow your load to fast.
Thanks, wasn't sure, which is why I asked. I also thought of what you said about the test going into full swing, however, it just seemed right at the time. I guess I'll change it.

Thanks a lot everyone. More feedback would still be both helpful and appreciated.

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
If anything, frontload the EQ w/ 600-800mg/wk for the first two wks to have that build up in your system and run the 400 mg/wk after that.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
That's right guys, it's almost time, this will most likely be the final check before purshase and use. :head:

A little about me:
I'm not so much a bodybuilder, but an athlete interested in improving my athletic performance. Although I definitely want size, what I really want is power, speed, and explosiveness. I've been training for a good 4 years, and have a very good diet and training regimine.

Anyways, back to the cycle.

1-12 Test E- 250 mg. Mon and Thurs
1-6 DBol-40 mg. ED
1-6 EQ- 400 mg. Mon and Thurs
6-11 EQ-600 mg. Mon and Thurs
13-14 Superdrol- 30 mg. ED

PCT is a given, along with Nolva on hand incase of gyno. I have all supps necessary for health of my cholesterol, liver, blood pressure, etc.

Here are my thoughts however, I'm really interested in strength and explosiveness, and fast. I'm thinking halotestin, yes, I know the risks, and I'm prepared for the worst. However, how bad of an idea would it be to get rid of the Superdrol and use Halo for say weeks 10-14? Is it a bad idea to use on my first cycle? My brain says probably a bad idea :nono: , but my heart says to check because I want it :thumbsup:

Thoughts?
I don't know if you remember me or not, but we talked about all this stuff once before. Congrats on the decision to run and I know you will make great gains. My only real input is if you want to finish with an oral I would go with winny or anavar. Both are good strength giving compounds and are less harsh than halo. Halo and first time doesn't sit well with me. Also, I wouldn't run the dbol to 6, I would stay with 4 for first cycle. However, having talked to you before, I know you have done a TON of research and probably know something I don't. Whatever you decide, good luck and keep us updated.

Mr X

Awards
I don't know if you remember me or not, but we talked about all this stuff once before. Congrats on the decision to run and I know you will make great gains. My only real input is if you want to finish with an oral I would go with winny or anavar. Both are good strength giving compounds and are less harsh than halo. Halo and first time doesn't sit well with me. Also, I wouldn't run the dbol to 6, I would stay with 4 for first cycle. However, having talked to you before, I know you have done a TON of research and probably know something I don't. Whatever you decide, good luck and keep us updated.
I do remember you, and enjoyed our conversation. Yes, I agree with your thoughts on Halo, however, I have considered using Winny or Anavar for my second oral, and quite frankly, it just seemed like a waste. I might not even use superdrol. I just wanted to see people's thoughts on Halo in the first cycle, because I'm interested in it's strength gains.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I do remember you, and enjoyed our conversation. Yes, I agree with your thoughts on Halo, however, I have considered using Winny or Anavar for my second oral, and quite frankly, it just seemed like a waste. I might not even use superdrol. I just wanted to see people's thoughts on Halo in the first cycle, because I'm interested in it's strength gains.
I would run something, Prop, trans-testbase or oral for the last few weeks while everything clears. Otherwise it will be a miserable last few weeks.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
AIM is monitored, dont say anything on there that would raise suspicion. fyi

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
AIM is monitored, dont say anything on there that would raise suspicion. fyi
well, I bet this board is monitered too... not trying to be a d*ck, just stating a fact. I do appreciate the heads up though.