My First Cycle--Last Check - AnabolicMinds.com

My First Cycle--Last Check

  1. New Member
    Mr X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    159

    Reputation

    My First Cycle--Last Check


    That's right guys, it's almost time, this will most likely be the final check before purshase and use.

    A little about me:
    I'm not so much a bodybuilder, but an athlete interested in improving my athletic performance. Although I definitely want size, what I really want is power, speed, and explosiveness. I've been training for a good 4 years, and have a very good diet and training regimine.

    Anyways, back to the cycle.

    1-12 Test E- 250 mg. Mon and Thurs
    1-6 DBol-40 mg. ED
    1-6 EQ- 400 mg. Mon and Thurs
    6-11 EQ-600 mg. Mon and Thurs
    13-14 Superdrol- 30 mg. ED

    PCT is a given, along with Nolva on hand incase of gyno. I have all supps necessary for health of my cholesterol, liver, blood pressure, etc.


    Here are my thoughts however, I'm really interested in strength and explosiveness, and fast. I'm thinking halotestin, yes, I know the risks, and I'm prepared for the worst. However, how bad of an idea would it be to get rid of the Superdrol and use Halo for say weeks 10-14? Is it a bad idea to use on my first cycle? My brain says probably a bad idea , but my heart says to check because I want it

    Thoughts?

  2. New Member
    Jblake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    203

    Reputation

    Dr. D talked about halo on some older threads. He seemed to think it wasn't as bad as everyone believes. Check those posts out if you can find them.
  3. New Member
    Mr X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    159

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jblake
    Dr. D talked about halo on some older threads. He seemed to think it wasn't as bad as everyone believes. Check those posts out if you can find them.
    I've read them, but my question isn't about the use of Halo period, but rather the use of Halo in my first cycle...
    •   
       

  4. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    bpmartyr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,443
    Rep Power
    27395

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr X
    I've read them, but my question isn't about the use of Halo period, but rather the use of Halo in my first cycle...
    This is your first cycle man. You do not know how your body is going to respond to any of these substances by themselves let alone stacking them all. You may not like it but my advise would be to run test only to start. If you can handle that, add something the next run. You are planning to run some long esters there and if you run into problems just stopping wont cut it. 3 to 4 weeks to clear. IMHO
  5. Registered User
    JonesersRX7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,488
    Rep Power
    862

    Reputation

    I'm with BP... no need to go over kill with your 1st cycle. I originally wanted to do a Test E, Dbol and EQ cycle, now I am just looking at Test E. You need to know what and how something affects you and that can't happen with 3,4 other compounds.

    Why run something harsh at the end of the cycle if you are set on the Halo. You want clean compounds at the end when you are headed towards PCT.
  6. Registered User
    glenihan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1962

    Reputation

    why are you bumping up the EQ? pick a dosage and stick with it no need to ramp up
  7. New Member
    Mr X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    159

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    why are you bumping up the EQ? pick a dosage and stick with it no need to ramp up
    The thought behind that is to replace the loss of DBol in the cycle. Thought it might give it a little something extra to go on now that DBol would be gone. However, I have no real proof it would help any, just sounds logical.
  8. New Member
    Mr X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    159

    Reputation

    Although I appreciate the feedback and concern, I will not be using a test only cycle. I am pretty much set on the cycle I have set up in terms of the Test, Dbol, and EQ. The only thing I'm not sure about is whether I want the closing oral to be superdrol or halo. I'm leaning towards superdrol, simply because Halo may be to powerful for a beginner, and a waste to use on my first cycle. However, I'd like to hear what others have to say.
  9. Registered User
    JonesersRX7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,488
    Rep Power
    862

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr X
    The thought behind that is to replace the loss of DBol in the cycle. Thought it might give it a little something extra to go on now that DBol would be gone. However, I have no real proof it would help any, just sounds logical.
    Sounds illogical to me. Dbol is normally ran in the begging while the enathate esther is being cleaved off and the test is building in your system. By then the test is already in full swing by week 6.

    If you are set on running multiple compounds... do not use Halo. I am sure this won't be your last cycle so... don't blow your load to fast.
  10. New Member
    Mr X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    159

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JonesersRX7
    Sounds illogical to me. Dbol is normally ran in the begging while the enathate esther is being cleaved off and the test is building in your system. By then the test is already in full swing by week 6.

    If you are set on running multiple compounds... do not use Halo. I am sure this won't be your last cycle so... don't blow your load to fast.
    Thanks, wasn't sure, which is why I asked. I also thought of what you said about the test going into full swing, however, it just seemed right at the time. I guess I'll change it.

    Thanks a lot everyone. More feedback would still be both helpful and appreciated.
  11. New Member
    Grmlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    269
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    If anything, frontload the EQ w/ 600-800mg/wk for the first two wks to have that build up in your system and run the 400 mg/wk after that.
  12. Registered User
    aspire210's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    660
    Rep Power
    445

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr X
    That's right guys, it's almost time, this will most likely be the final check before purshase and use.

    A little about me:
    I'm not so much a bodybuilder, but an athlete interested in improving my athletic performance. Although I definitely want size, what I really want is power, speed, and explosiveness. I've been training for a good 4 years, and have a very good diet and training regimine.

    Anyways, back to the cycle.

    1-12 Test E- 250 mg. Mon and Thurs
    1-6 DBol-40 mg. ED
    1-6 EQ- 400 mg. Mon and Thurs
    6-11 EQ-600 mg. Mon and Thurs
    13-14 Superdrol- 30 mg. ED

    PCT is a given, along with Nolva on hand incase of gyno. I have all supps necessary for health of my cholesterol, liver, blood pressure, etc.


    Here are my thoughts however, I'm really interested in strength and explosiveness, and fast. I'm thinking halotestin, yes, I know the risks, and I'm prepared for the worst. However, how bad of an idea would it be to get rid of the Superdrol and use Halo for say weeks 10-14? Is it a bad idea to use on my first cycle? My brain says probably a bad idea , but my heart says to check because I want it

    Thoughts?
    I don't know if you remember me or not, but we talked about all this stuff once before. Congrats on the decision to run and I know you will make great gains. My only real input is if you want to finish with an oral I would go with winny or anavar. Both are good strength giving compounds and are less harsh than halo. Halo and first time doesn't sit well with me. Also, I wouldn't run the dbol to 6, I would stay with 4 for first cycle. However, having talked to you before, I know you have done a TON of research and probably know something I don't. Whatever you decide, good luck and keep us updated.
  13. New Member
    Mr X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    159

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aspire210
    I don't know if you remember me or not, but we talked about all this stuff once before. Congrats on the decision to run and I know you will make great gains. My only real input is if you want to finish with an oral I would go with winny or anavar. Both are good strength giving compounds and are less harsh than halo. Halo and first time doesn't sit well with me. Also, I wouldn't run the dbol to 6, I would stay with 4 for first cycle. However, having talked to you before, I know you have done a TON of research and probably know something I don't. Whatever you decide, good luck and keep us updated.
    I do remember you, and enjoyed our conversation. Yes, I agree with your thoughts on Halo, however, I have considered using Winny or Anavar for my second oral, and quite frankly, it just seemed like a waste. I might not even use superdrol. I just wanted to see people's thoughts on Halo in the first cycle, because I'm interested in it's strength gains.
  14. Registered User
    aspire210's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    660
    Rep Power
    445

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr X
    I do remember you, and enjoyed our conversation. Yes, I agree with your thoughts on Halo, however, I have considered using Winny or Anavar for my second oral, and quite frankly, it just seemed like a waste. I might not even use superdrol. I just wanted to see people's thoughts on Halo in the first cycle, because I'm interested in it's strength gains.
    I would run something, Prop, trans-testbase or oral for the last few weeks while everything clears. Otherwise it will be a miserable last few weeks.
  15. Registered User
    aspire210's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    660
    Rep Power
    445

    Reputation

    hey bud, any updates?
  16. New Member
    Mr X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    159

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aspire210
    hey bud, any updates?
    I've got everything planned out, and will be purchasing some e-gold this week for my source. It's almost time
  17. Registered User
    Pioneer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    964
    Rep Power
    596

    Reputation

    AIM is monitored, dont say anything on there that would raise suspicion. fyi
  18. Registered User
    aspire210's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    660
    Rep Power
    445

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer
    AIM is monitored, dont say anything on there that would raise suspicion. fyi
    well, I bet this board is monitered too... not trying to be a d*ck, just stating a fact. I do appreciate the heads up though.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Could you check out my first cycle plan?
    By lecter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-17-2014, 05:09 PM
  2. My first cycle, can I get a check?
    By dftr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 11:19 AM
  3. READ AND DESTROY! (My first cycle plans inside)
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 10:50 AM
  4. My first cycle starts tommorow (D.D.)
    By dieseldude in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-05-2003, 11:28 PM
  5. My first cycle ever, asking for expertise
    By baham99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 09:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in