Superdrol to help kick start a Test cycle?

hognose

Board Supporter
Awards
Would anyone recommend using Sdrol for a jumpstart during weeks 1-4 of a test cycle? I would use DBOL, but want to minamize the bloat factor.

I've used Sdrol in the past and respond well to it with minimum bloat. Plus I already have a shitload of it.

Thanks guys.

Mr X

Awards
Would anyone recommend using Sdrol for a jumpstart during weeks 1-4 of a test cycle? I would use DBOL, but want to minamize the bloat factor.

I've used Sdrol in the past and respond well to it with minimum bloat. Plus I already have a shitload of it.

Thanks guys.
I'm not sure, I thought that Superdrol would go good with Test, however, according to Big Cat....

I'm afraid the test may obscure anything you may see from the SD. With a good diet, use prop, and finish with some diuretics, the final result of such a cutting cycle might be good though. But i'd be more inclined to recommend stacking it with a hefty dose of boldenone. 600-800 mg a week. That dose keeps your test levels in normal range as well, so you don't have to stack testosterone with it. 10-12 weeks, and add 30 mg of SD the last 5 weeks.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

Thanks guys.
I think that will work well as a kickstart. I would not worry about it obscuring the test. The whole idea of kickstarting is employing a fast acting compound to work on gains untill the test kicks in. Assuming you are talking about a test with a long ester like cyp or enan. JMO

Jblake

Awards
But i'd be more inclined to recommend stacking it with a hefty dose of boldenone. 600-800 mg a week. That dose keeps your test levels in normal range as well, so you don't have to stack testosterone with it.
Why does this keep your test levels within normal range?

Jblake

Awards
BTW, I liked Superdrol stacked with test during the first part of a cycle. It worked well to end on as well.