Need help......Sus or Enanthate????

hognose

Board Supporter
Awards
After many "prohormone cycles" of Superdrol, M1T, M40hn, etc, I am finally ready to make the jump to the "real" stuff. I was thinking of a pretty beginner cycle for 12 to 14 weeks.

Enanthate or Cyp 500mg week 1-12
D-Bol 30mg day week 1-4
And of course Clomid and Nolva

BUT, a buddy of mine is trying to push the Sus on me saying that it is all around better. But I was kinda worried because BigCat kind of bashed it on his steroid profile list. I would love any advice on this stack and most of all, ahould I stay with what I have or use the Sustanon instead?

I'm 5'11 215, 18% bf, been working out for over 10 years and am in good shape. Eat well and get lots of protien.

brogers

Awards
  • Established
Sustanon isn't better. Use Enanthate, it will give you more stable hormone levels, shoot it 2x a week.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
After many "prohormone cycles" of Superdrol, M1T, M40hn, etc, I am finally ready to make the jump to the "real" stuff. I was thinking of a pretty beginner cycle for 12 to 14 weeks.

D-Bol 30mg day week 1-4

BUT, a buddy of mine is trying to push the Sus on me saying that it is all around better. But I was kinda worried because BigCat kind of bashed it on his steroid profile list. I would love any advice on this stack and most of all, ahould I stay with what I have or use the Sustanon instead?

I'm 5'11 215, 18% bf, been working out for over 10 years and am in good shape. Eat well and get lots of protien.
Enanthate is definately better. Keep in mind that enanthate is a long ester and will take a long time to clear if you are having problems. You can't just stop taking it & expect side effects to stop. You may consider doing a short cycle of prop or trandermal test base first to see how you react to the test.

I would do a lot more research before I started using this stuff. JMO

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
ignore friends with mad steroid knowledge as a rule. first off; all the test esters you mentioned are long acting with the exception of the short ester in the sustanon. they will all take ~20 days to clear give or take. i would recommend enanthate for the sole reason that the ester has a lower molecular weight than cypionate; so per quantity of testosterone solution you would be getting more testosterone and less ester. make sense?

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression that enan and cyp were nearly identical with regards to profiles, except one is made in europe and not the other.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression that enan and cyp were nearly identical with regards to profiles, except one is made in europe and not the other.
They are nearly identical. Cyp just has a heavier ester with eight carbons vs. seven. Molecular weight of 132 vs enans 130. You will get a tad bit more test per mg with enan. They are both made all over the globe.

hognose

Board Supporter
Awards
How important is it to spread out your 500mg of test e out over two times a week? I hate pinning myself and would really prefer 1 time a week. Wikk the cycle still be as effective???

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
How important is it to spread out your 500mg of test e out over two times a week? I hate pinning myself and would really prefer 1 time a week. Wikk the cycle still be as effective???
Yes it will still be effective but you'll most likely experience more sides due to fluctuating hormone levels.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
they're pretty similar. this being your first time use, i would suggest the enanthate ester.
Sage

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well enan 2x a week or sust 4-7x a week. You decide. Its easier than you think and you get vry used to it bro. Many of my friends were all about sust basically because they think long and short esters are better than just long or short. They have no idea what it means but when they hear it has "both" they automatically assume it must be better. Well once I explained most switched to enan. and the rest switched to cyp. Do the enan for 12-14 and dbol for 5. You will be happy. I am still running my first. Enan 2x a week and finished dbol a few weeks ago. No gyno, and bloat was well there but I liked it so I never took any letro because it didn't get out of hand. The ONLY side I had was while on dbol had an itchy scalp and noticed hair in drain of my shower but it stopped as soon as I got off the dbol.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Everyone and their daddy recommends enanthate as their first "real" run.... When I make the jump it will be with enan... 500 mg/wk

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established

D-Bol 30mg day week 1-4
First I'd cut your body fat to below 15%. But after that run Enan or Cyp at 750mg. I had an extensive amount of PH/oral MethylAAS experience and honestly: 500mg ain't going to cut it. Kwycke, who hasn't had the PH/AAS experience I had, didn't get much from 500mg test (we are both well over 200lbs). All of his gains were from rotating orals around.

edit: As I point out on every other thread I'm on, Rick Collins - former competitive bodybuilder turned lawyer says you should run 750mg for a first cycle if you are over 200lbs. Couple that with previous PH/AAS experience - 750mg is a no brainer.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
First I'd cut your body fat to below 15%. But after that run Enan or Cyp at 750mg. I had an extensive amount of PH/oral MethylAAS experience and honestly: 500mg ain't going to cut it. Kwycke, who hasn't had the PH/AAS experience I had, didn't get much from 500mg test (we are both well over 200lbs). All of his gains were from rotating orals around.

edit: As I point out on every other thread I'm on, Rick Collins - former competitive bodybuilder turned lawyer says you should run 750mg for a first cycle if you are over 200lbs. Couple that with previous PH/AAS experience - 750mg is a no brainer.
good info.... most of what I've read has said 500mg starting off

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
good info.... most of what I've read has said 500mg starting off
I think this gets repeated because this was true before all the new age designer methylated AAS. Sh_t, M1T or Superdrol is 100x stronger than 500mg of test. Obviously you don't run it as long - but when you expose your body to something like that - THAT is your first cycle.

it has to do with 2 things:
1. How close to are to or beyond your genetic potential
2. Your previous AAS/PHakaAAS/MethylatedASS experience

for me, I was at past my genetic potential once I weighed 215, 14% (or ~185LBM) and I had a nice sampling of PHs/Oral AAS before. So, 500mg wasn't going to do much. I stuffed my face, got fat as **** - gained strength but wish I had started at 750mg and based gains on the mirror not the scale.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think this gets repeated because this was true before all the new age designer methylated AAS. Sh_t, M1T or Superdrol is 100x stronger than 500mg of test. Obviously you don't run it as long - but when you expose your body to something like that - THAT is your first cycle.
I agree especially with sd. 30mg of sd had a much more dramatic effect than 30mg dbol. Too many people underestimate these compounds.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
They are nearly identical. Cyp just has a heavier ester with eight carbons vs. seven. Molecular weight of 132 vs enans 130. You will get a tad bit more test per mg with enan. They are both made all over the globe.
The difference is completely negligible. The only real difference between the two is trying to work with the raw powders. Big difference. :) People have their own preferences between the two, but in all honesty, if they say one or the other (cyp or enan) is better, they are deluding themselves.

If you hate pinning (you should really try to learn to love it ;) ) then I would suggest you stick with Enan and stay away from Sust. Also what jminis said, and beelze bumped, I will bump as well. E3D is a very stable pinning frequency for Enan/Cyp/Undecylenate/Decanoate etc.. E3D is practically 2x a week with some overlap EOW.