Nolvadex side effects

preston78

Awards
I have been currently taking nolvadex and my girlfriend seems to be experienceing nolvadex like side effects. my question is can the fact that i'm taking nolvadex effect her hormoneal balance or is it possible that i am transfering the drug to her sexually?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I have been currently taking nolvadex and my girlfriend seems to be experienceing nolvadex like side effects. my question is can the fact that i'm taking nolvadex effect her hormoneal balance or is it possible that i am transfering the drug to her sexually?
What the heck are Nolvadex like side effects first off...?

And the possibility of sexual transmital is... well not likely.

preston78

Awards
Well for a female it is vaginal bleeding, brown or white discharge, miscarrige, etc i cant remember all of them but since i've been taking nolva she seems to have had all of these side effects including what we think is a miscarrige. i'm not really looking for opinions i would like to hear from someone who might really know. When i do the research all it says is do not get pregnant if either party is taking the drug which to me gives some indication that it can be tranfered. other than that i just get the side effect listing that is only directed at the person taking it.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Well I am taking 2 IBE dropper fulls a night in grapefruit juice. Have been for about a month now.

With that said... My girlfriend and I are having sex everynight if not every other night. I do not withdrawl.

She does not have this problem. Take her to the doctor if there is something wrong.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Actually I have no proof off hand but I remember this being discussed in anothir thread and it was stated that the nolvadex that is in your system will leave through a mans semen. So your wife especially if giving you oral and swallowing is getting a slight dose herself. Now through her vagina I am not sure if it would be absorbed there, you will need to research that yourself, but jonesers advice on getting to a doc is a good one.

Oh yeah fwiw my g/f said my stuff tasted absolutely horrendous(sp?) when I was taking nolva.

If you don't want to go to a doc start using a rubber and stop getting head till your off the nolva.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
I remember reading similar articles regarding supplement user transmitting small traces of supplements through their sperm.

When you consume supplements, it does travel to EVERY part of your body.

Actually I have no proof off hand but I remember this being discussed in anothir thread and it was stated that the nolvadex that is in your system will leave through a mans semen. So your wife especially if giving you oral and swallowing is getting a slight dose herself. Now through her vagina I am not sure if it would be absorbed there, you will need to research that yourself, but jonesers advice on getting to a doc is a good one.

Oh yeah fwiw my g/f said my stuff tasted absolutely horrendous(sp?) when I was taking nolva.

If you don't want to go to a doc start using a rubber and stop getting head till your off the nolva.

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This conversation concerns me a bit.

Isn't Nolvadex used in some cases to increase fertility in women with low estrogen levels?

My girlfriend has been on the pill for almost a year now, I used nolvadex for awhile at the beginning of the year, and now lately as well..... We haven't noticed anything different on either occassion.

I'll have to read into this later, but maybe someone more knowledgable can share something on this in the meantime.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I highly doubt her problems/symptoms could be caused by your taking nolva, even if she was being exposed to it through oral sex the amount, I would think would be so minimal she wouldent be effected what so ever...I would venture to say this due to another problem she has and she should definitly see a Dr.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
yes it can be transferred to her.....i cant remember who wrote about it...but this has been discussed before

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
This conversation concerns me a bit.

Isn't Nolvadex used in some cases to increase fertility in women with low estrogen levels?

My girlfriend has been on the pill for almost a year now, I used nolvadex for awhile at the beginning of the year, and now lately as well..... We haven't noticed anything different on either occassion.

I'll have to read into this later, but maybe someone more knowledgable can share something on this in the meantime.
Clomid is used as a fertility drug. As for the nolva being transferred I would think it could be but in very small amounts but without tests who really knows.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Everyone keeps talking about studies... but where are they?

Again, my girlfriend has no problems. Maybe she's not swallowing 5 times a week like Preston's girl... but...

I think she is having some other problems and will say again... go see a doc asap.