Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Stanolone:
"A therapeutic anabolic steroid hormone identical to endogenous dihydrotestosterone. Androstanolone binds to and activates specific nuclear receptors. This agent may be used for testosterone replacement therapy in hypogonadal men, in HIV-wasting syndrome, and in other conditions in order to increase nitrogen retention and fat-free muscle mass. (NCI04)"

I really like the beginning of the phrasing " A therapeutic steriod hormone..." Sounds good to me!:woohoo:

R

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
sounds very good to me..so its already on the scheduled list? anybody make it?

A

adrenalinaddict

Awards
I think it might be good to run it as a Stanolone cycle. :rant::rofl:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Personally, I think this would be cool for dieting and possibly helping dry gains.. It's up there with Proviron as a hormone therapy product, and if HIV patients use it to keep from wasting away, it may have promise.. ;)

It's not in demand, so don't expect anyone with a "supp" shop to know what it is/where to get it.. Would be nice to try out during a test enanthate run, right at the end to harden up the gains..

E

E-Swift25

Awards
If anyone was wondering, this compound is really, really expensive. Don't PM me about it.

M

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
So is this DHT or a DHT derivative, I was getting the impression that this is DHT?

E

E-Swift25

Awards
I'm not sure the legality, but its not on the banned substance list.