Packaging

Matt11683

Awards
Lets say i needed to transfer some test into a bottle of alcohol(rubbing or drinking) would this be a good idea, and if so what would the best way to do this be?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
test you plan on injecting? no way i would transfer it to anything other than another presealed sterile vile

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
why in the world would you want to do that?

tattoopierced1

big time no. unless you are going from a sterile vial to another sterile vial, I would in no way try to conceal it in something else and then inject it.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bad idea... only thing I can think of that would be semi-safe.. would be one of DS empty bottles of 7oh diacetate or something along that line.. should be sterile.. and it has what looks like a screw top... The bottle glass is blue which sort of looks pretty.. and you could just print up a hand soap label and stick it on the side.

Matt11683

Awards
i was trying to find the best way to get something into the country via air plane

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Mailing it to yourself is definitely the way to go, but you can successfully transfer to something else. Whatever you choose, just clean very well, and I mean VERY well with soap and water being sure to remove all of the excess soap. Then wash it several times with BA and let it dry upside down.

Then you could use it to transfer, but on the other side of your trip, you MUST refilter your oils.

Too much work...just mail it to yourself :D

Matt11683

Awards
i don't think i could mail it cause the only addresses i have are at home and school

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
then you are probably in some trouble .. i would DEFINITELY not transfer it to bring it with you on a flight .. its not worth the trouble you could get in just for some test man

think about the risk v reward

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any experience with going on a cruise to Mexico and bringing stuff back? Were you stopped by border patrol while getting on/off the boat?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any experience with going on a cruise to Mexico and bringing stuff back? Were you stopped by border patrol while getting on/off the boat?
It's not boarder patrol, but Customs you have to worry about. More than likely you will get through. But, if your luck is like mine, you'll be that "random" search. A friend of mine got caught coming over the boarder. Had to pay a steep fine. Something like $50.00 for every cc brought back, and he had a bunch. Not to mention being placed on Federal probation for a year. He had just turned pro for bodybuilding after his first show. He never competed again. He's a nutrionist now at a hospital.